Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

I'm torn about Xenomania and Britney. I love their work but not sure how well it would fare in the states. I would love Britney to have a "Call the Shots"/"Loving Kind" type of song but not sure if it would sound dated by now. An "Untouchable" type song would also be hot for Brit but, again, not sure how radio friendly it would be and whether it would do well internationally.

Talking about GA, i would love Britney to have an elegant, super-glam look for this era similar to the looks the girls had during Tangled Up/Out of Control eras. It would be edgy and stylish yet glamorous at the same time.

Urgh, I'd rather not think about the Out Of Control era *shudders*

Anyway, that story is from The Sun. Enough said.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Xenomania are awful. I'd rather she not.

If Dr. Luke handles all the basic singles for this era, I'd love the rest of the album to be full of atmospheric Xeno-esque tracks like "Untouchable" and "Call The Shots." Though Britney could NOT sell the random lyrics the way the Girls could...they'd need to produce only. If only the label had had some sort of large-scale writing effort from which they could cull nice lyrics and melodies to give producers like Xenomania...oh, wait. Sigh. A boy can dream.

It's an online translation so bare with me:

Hey Britney already listened to the new thing of Britney!

I feel the tapeworm that to publish! Preparense Britney fans!

Britney is on to mission…

I smell that way of #1. Soon… Soon…. IN A MOMENT….

I'm under in L-O-V-E

We will initiate the 2011 with many surprises!

They're also affiliated to Sony according to their site.

See the translated version here and the original version here

I doubt Xenomania will feature on the album. This is the same source that claimed Jessie J contributed something onto the album, to which she denied. Brian Higgins and co. might have submitted a song or two.

I'd be shocked as hell, if that egomaniac managed to reel in Britney.

I would open to a Xeno production. They've made pop masterpieces in the past. Hopefully they can get back on their game.

gimmemorebitch said:
aOblivious said:
I miss the all natural, unaffected vocals from the BOMT album.

Me too but i'm not expecting them to return this time around.

I agree. Her vocals are weaker than ever these days. Plus, I doubt she's been taking any vocal lessons.

aOblivious said:
gimmemorebitch said:
aOblivious said:
I miss the all natural, unaffected vocals from the BOMT album.

Me too but i'm not expecting them to return this time around.

I agree. Her vocals are weaker than ever these days. Plus, I doubt she's been taking any vocal lessons.

Oh. Well, I'm not sure if her voice is weaker or if she's taken voice lessons but the reason I don't think her natural vocals will return is because the album is supposedly going into a deeper electronic direction.

Yeah I would not expect her "natural" vocals to return and I don't really want them to make a comeback. One of my favorite parts of Blackout was some of the distortion and effects they used on her voice. They were so perfectly placed and made the music that much more interesting. And I feel stupid saying this, but I don't want her bubblegum voice back.

I always assumed Dr. Luke was one of the people behind the first single considering he was the one tweeting the hints. So if he is behind the first single, doesn't that rule out "In Love With a Criminal" since only Martin is credited in the ASCAP entry? I'm just wondering.

saywut said:
LewJB said:
saywut said:
'Criminal' or 'In Love With A Criminal'.

Where exactly did with whole 'Criminal' thing come from?
about a month ago, there was a guy on facebook to told his story about how his track called 'Criminal' was rejected from the album, since Max Martin already had a track on the album called 'In Love With A Criminal', and the titles were too similar. plus, Max Martin then decided to change his title to 'Criminal' himself, so there was no chance for this guy to have his track on the album.

shortly after, the track was registered on ASCAP as 'In Love With A Criminal', with writing credits from Max Martin, and two other people. no Dr Luke.

then we had the dancer tweets, and VergiLuv said part of her twitter name was part of the song/title, so she was hinting towards the word 'luv' in her twitter name. then there was a tweet by someone who had heard the song, and said it's not called what we all think it's called.

also we have the whole 'L-O-V-E' tweet by Britney, which would relate to the title 'In L-O-V-E With A Criminal'.

also for the non-sceptical, tweets from a person who claims to have info, tweeted:

i can now tell everyone.. in love with a criminal by britney spears will be released this january. get ready.
about 16 hours ago via web

IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL (Legal Title) Songwriter/Composer AMBER TIFFANY MARTIN MAX SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL
about 16 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/wigsnatch

so there ya have it.

Here it is...

http://breatheheavy.com/exhale/viewthread.php?tid=277739

Status
Not open for further replies.