Britney Spears - Femme Fatale | Page 1954 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TM, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

What...? Best news ever. Robin Hood themed video please.

I prefer Inside Out, but I wanted this as a single more for some reason.

2. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

I hate Inside Out.
    I love Criminal.
    I live in Europe.
    Fuck yeah.

3. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

As long as Inside Out is released in the US, I don't care.

4. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

I choose to believe this is Banana Alice's doing.

5. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

Yes and "Scary" will be the 4th Japanese single.

6. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

Worst song on the album for me. But whatever. It better have a badass video.

7. RJF

RJF

Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

And you haven't made a thread for it yet?!

8. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

To be honest I think we should group all the 4th singles into one thread regardless of territory.

9. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

I wonder if the new tour routine is an Inside Out/Criminal mashup. That is if both are actually singles.

10. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

If this is true, she has had a flawless single run. One of her best.

11. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

Trip To Your Heart would have made a better European single, the remixes for it would be rather amazing.

12. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

I love Criminal but I can't tell if it will do well or not, she does sound amazing on it though, if she promotes the shit out of it with some live performances including live vocals then I expect it to smash.

13. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

Watch the video be a follow-up to "Break The Ice"...sigh.

14. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

What is this fuckery? No really, what the hell. I had assumed from the start that 'Inside Out' was a rush-release single for Europe/Asia/Everywhere that isn't the USA after they came to the realisation that 'I Wanna Go' was heading straight to flopville? If 'Inside Out' has been announced as the fourth US single then her team are morons! 'I Wanna Go' is performing great over there and they'd have to be absolute idiots to shove a new single out on top of it.

If 'Criminal' is the European single, why start giving a shit now? Why even bother when you're not going to promote it or do a video for it? (as if Britney is going to do two videos, I'd be surprised if they got her to do another one full stop).

While this album may be brilliant the management of her this campaign has been horrendous. They all need to be fired and they need to give her Katy's team while she disappears on a holiday to some island where she can record her next album..... -insert the rest of this long rant that no one cares about here-

15. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

Up there with In The Zone and Blackout runs.

16. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

When are the 2 (Inside Out and Criminal) getting a release? They would be idiots to release the two right now. I want Criminal to be out while she is in Europe so she has time to promote it. Inside Out as the US only one is fine since there's no problem for her releases there.

17. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

Criminally overrated.

18. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

I Wanna Go hasn't flopped in Europe. The UK is not the only place in Europe, it's absolutely hammered on French radio.

I would have rather Trip To Your Heart.

19. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

They Aren't releasing them right now, no one said anything about a rush release other than Adz11, starter of the Inside Out thread, the original report of Inside Out just said it was going to be released. That is all..

This is why people shouldn't start threads with false info.....the guy who first reported Inside Out already said its not being released till Late September or later. So Criminal would probly follow suit.

20. Re: Britney Spears - Criminal [4th European Single]

I really like Criminal. Is is true ?
    I like Inside Out also. I didn't listen to both since a long time, tho... I don't remember how Inside Out sounds anymore, while I can remember a little bit of Criminal.

Anyway, let's see if it's true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.