Britney Spears - Femme Fatale | Page 2017 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TM, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm probably the only one who doesn't like Inside Out. I wish this song is never going to be a single! So I'm happy with every her choice if it's not that song.

2. I'm guessing you love 'Criminal' tho, right?

3. Wise decision! Trouble For Me all the way!

It has more potential than Inside Out and Criminal combined.

4. 'Inside Out' will be HUGE! Can't believe how many people are underestimating it!

5. Inside Out is a plodding dirge. I've never understood the appeal. She'd get rinsed for the 'Friday' sound-a-like verses.

Trouble For Me is insanely good though. Very happy for this to be true.

Want Criminal as a single too. Best Britney ballad since 'Lucky'.

6. Rmx

Rmx

Inside Out and Trouble For Me belong to my favourite tracks on the album, so I'd certainly be happy to see either one of them as a single!

7. Haha! Inside Out has a bit more depth to it than Friday - come OoOn.

I'd still choose How I Roll. Now that she's had such a successful run of singles (and radio is in full support of her) anything she releases now will at least receive moderate play. I want it to be something no one is expecting!

8. I like it. I'd love How I Roll to be a single though.

9. Not sure if it was posted but I Wanna Go is Britney's 8th #1 on the Billboard Hot Dance/Club Plat chart.

10. this has risen to 149 on itunes ( a jump of around 80-90 if im correct?) from being played for 3 seconds on xfactor. Wow.

11. Get that hit!

12. Hopefully it'll be played for 6 seconds next time and it'll jump into the Top 100.

That might be slightly delusional.

13. Cher Lloyd and her Swagger better be scared!

14. NO WAY! please be true always said that trouble for me would be the definite single choice, its so current and would do amazing in the UK please be true!

15. Are you for real? If Till The World Ends and I Wanna Go flopped over here then she hasn't got a chance in hell of getting a hit with Trouble For Me or much else this era without a bit of hard work (promotion).

16. I like the chorus of Trouble For Me, but the verses are a let down. Also can't really see it as a single.

17. I think "Trouble For Me" would do quite well here in the USA.

18. I think it's the other way around.

Interesting verses, boring predictable plain chorus.

19. Trouble For Me is brilliant. It's in my top 5 of the album (along with Criminal, He About To Lose Me, How I Roll, and Trip To Your Heart) and I really like how her voice sounds on the verses. Is there any other confirmation other than Livvi's tumblr page?

20. If they made this 59p on iTunes it would probably go Top 30, at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.