Britney Spears - Femme Fatale | Page 2023 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TM, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agreed. I really can't stand Chris Moyles, gets on my nerves.

2. They had better not really be releasing Trouble for Me. What a horrible choice. There are so many other songs that would make excellent singles! How I Roll, Criminal, Inside Out, etc. And we all know the reason they chose Trouble For Me is that it's the closest one to I Wanna Go, which makes it even more annoying.

3. I am so happy if they're releasing Trouble For Me next. It's my favourite off the album and I've played it to death. It's quite different for Britney while still sounding a lot like a Britney track, she sounds fierce on it, the grimey bassline is huge and will sound amazing in a club, and the chorus is really catchy (particularly the 'but you're trouble for me / oh oh oh oh' bits). Please let it be true!

4. Agreed! It's been my ringtone since the album was released.

5. Lots of people saying this will be her next single and the songwriter uploaded this photo onto her tumblr saying "Fourth Britney single"!

[​IMG]

Also the song is featured on the bottom left along with other singles http://www.bmg.com/

6. The writer actually reblogged that from someone else and added 'Fourth Britney single'. So for all we know it's fanmade.

This thread is not necessary, and I doubt Britney's team would set up 3 options to vote for on her Facebook page, then just release this.

7. I thought that the cover had been confirmed as being fanmade and came from a site containing cover art for all of the remaining tracks?!

8. You sure about that?

Anyway, this thread should be closed until we have something official. I'm sure we have Criminal and Inside Out threads floating about as well!

9. No one noticed the interview yet?

It's okay, I guess. I kinda don't take what she says too seriously anymore 'cos she seems to contradict herself a lot.

10. What interview??

11. Maybe we should keep the interview talk together in the general discussion thread?

12. TM

TM

13. I prefer the original too, but the remix is good.

14. Don't think i will ever like that song.

15. Popjustice have posted the interview that they did awhile go.

Britney is a contradiction though...

16. Judging you....REAL HARD right now. And don't let 3Xs see this...

17. I think Hold It Against Me is the best single of the year, or one of them at the very least. I rate it very hightly. It's just effortlessly cool.

18. Everything after her British "If I said I want your body, would you hold it against me?" still gives me chills.Everything about the song goes harder, goes faster, and gets louder after that point. And the video fight that goes along with it, just amazing!

That one review that compared the song to the act of sex got it right...haha.

19. This is so right, I barely need to comment afterwards. It's the final manic drum assault from 03.14 the end I love with a passion.

20. Indeed, from that point onwards the song is stellar, it's just a shame it takes so long to get going before that. I honestly find the first two minutes to be a chore with hideous vocals, cheesy lyrics and half-hearted production.

Till The World Ends is still my favourite single of this era though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.