Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how you execute a video with a story without it dragging on, Gaga. Britney looks so engaged and full on hot! Can I get a 'woowoo' for Jason's ass in the shower scene too?

I may have drooled.

I love it. The most femme fatale-esque thing she's done this whole era too.

Also all this time I thought Britney was dating a man who looked kind of rough and past it...how wrong was I? Get it Brit Brit.

Pet Shop Boy said:
I love it. The most femme fatale-esque thing she's done this whole era too.

Also all this time I thought Britney was dating a man who looked kind of rough and past it...how wrong was I? Get it Brit Brit.

He's only looked ripped like that since he got in the spot light with Britney.

I watched this music video this morning but wanted to write what I thought on the computer (mobiles are not great for commenting).

Definitely Britney being on form again! And I can't believe how many sex scenes there were for this song, not that I am complaining!

I love the whole styling of this video and so chuffed it's very different to I Wanna Go. Britney and Chris worked very well together!

As everyone has mentioned, the little bits of detail like the candles, Britney calling that girl a hooker, kicking her date's nads, her perfumes are just so good to watch!

WHy is this on on the UK iTunes? Grr...

What a brilliant video! The gun shot scenes at the end was pure film cheese (but not in a corny way), so fucking sexy too! Also, Radiance & Vanilla Candles always amplify everything to new heights. Very impressed Britney.

Very good video, perfect for the song and it's nice to see her doing something even slightly daring. She looks amazing too. I'm not sure whether it beats I Wanna Go as the best video this era yet.

AMAZING.

The whole bit at the end where they were kissing surrounded by gunfire was brilliant. After a slight drop in quality from the Blackout and Circus eras, Femme Fatale era has cemented her in her rightful position as queen of the music video.

Ha ha, I am re watching the video for bits that I have missed.

At 1:46 the newspaper The Daily Recorder has a picture of Jason and the headline 'Suspect named in multiple heists'. So there is a reason (sort of) to why the police were shooting them towards the end!

EDIT:

At 3:19, the news item where it's taking the mick of BBC News. The CMP I think stands for Chris Marrs Piliero, the director I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.