Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
he/him
I love the video! Some of the solo shots are a bit awkward - all the fast paced hand gestures are too quick for the music and seem out of place with the otherwise slow paced motion of other shots.

Not sure I needed to see Trawick fondle her boobneys, but other than that, a brilliant and beautiful clip. Her most mature by far, and I hope it continues.

Finally found it, and it's a damn good video. She looks absolutely amazing in it, best she has in a very long while. And the most enthusiastic too. It's a shame that it's all happened on this song, but at least it really does seem like she's enjoying it all again.

ToxicTouch said:
Has anyone mentioned the titles? "No vanilla candles were harmed in the making of this music video"

It's the director's thing. See also "no mythical creatures were harmed in the making of this video".

Kindheart said:
OH MY DEAR GODNEY. Speechless...

This is art.

Is my soul ready to be graced by your presence tommorrow? I do oh so hope so, My Queen. I do oh so hope..
I'm going to be in tears all night...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME?

You've gone crazy?

I

IotV

Kindheart said:
OH MY DEAR GODNEY. Speechless...

This is art.

Is my soul ready to be graced by your presence tommorrow? I do oh so hope so, My Queen. I do oh so hope..
I'm going to be in tears all night...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME?
How do you exist?

Haha I thought it was funny...and I sort of agree. It's one of my favourite Britney videos of all time already.

I was worried when they announced Piliero would be directing again...I wasn't sure if his irreverent kitsch sort of humor would work with a more intellectual video concept, but I think he effortlessly made the transition and kept it from taking itself too seriously.

Well done, all around.

Kindheart for world leader! (Somewhere in the Amazon Jungle, it's the only way the human race could continue to survive)

I've already started the E-Campaign.

he/him
Matty-Matt said:
Wait, wait! Jade Ewen is in the video, right? That has to be her.

From the side it looks like her double, sorta creepy.

screenshot20111018at204.png

Status
Not open for further replies.