Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I was thinking that but I wasn't sure!

It would be cool if she used Art Deco as a part of her imagery for the campaign, I think a designer like Holly Fulton would be perfect in dressing her for her album artwork and campaign, since she is heavily inspired by that.

But of course I highly doubt any of my wishes will come true, and the art deco theme was a one off!

C

CherryFlavoredPop!

Art deco is beautiful, And very powerful, I would love Britney to go down tha. Visual route

Rmx

He/Him/His
Is art deco the style used in the Bioshock games?

If yes, I'd LOVE for Britney to go down that route. You could definitely build an album theme around that.

Except the music don't match, but hey music and theme hardly ever match.

R

rihannalover

My money's on "Paradise" being the album title (and the name of her next perfume too!).

I didn't even think I memorized the lyrics, I kept forgetting them as I do with every damn song...

And all of a sudden I just started singing the demo loudly word for word, and it was amazing!!

Not sure if this has been posted already but the demo's original file shows up in iTunes as "Hold It Against Me 1.0" and produced by Riz (a writer/artist on Akon's Konvict label who leaked the demo), the demo was then passed on to Max Martin and Dr. Luke and completely reworked according to GimmeBritney.com which is apparently the reason the demo and final version supposedly sound so different.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Lennox said:
Not sure if this has been posted already but the demo's original file shows up in iTunes as "Hold It Against Me 1.0" and produced by Riz (a writer/artist on Akon's Konvict label who leaked the demo), the demo was then passed on to Max Martin and Dr. Luke and completely reworked according to GimmeBritney.com which is apparently the reason the demo and final version supposedly sound so different.

That's interesting, but I find it very hard to believe. The leaked demo reeks of Dr. Luke and Ke$ha more than Ke$ha's own album.

The original demo is produced by Riz that is why he had it and uploaded it to souncloud (on his official industry band page), although he claims he was hacked by Germans or something like that. It was shopped to Dr. Luke/Max and they reproduced it.

But something tells me we are all being bamboozled, none of it makes sense, I think the demo was never a real demo to begin with, and created quickly to be put out there for hype and to cause hysteria.

J

jurkin

Mr Telephone Man said:
But something tells me we are all being bamboozled, none of it makes sense, I think the demo was never a real demo to begin with, and created quickly to be put out there for hype and to cause hysteria.

I think it was like to fool everyone. I'm crazy, yes. Anyways, I do hope the real thing is as far away from that mess of a demo. Real Ke$ha stuff is eve better then that. Oh, and the lyrics are ... well they are.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

euphoria. said:
I mean, I actually love the line "You feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight". Maybe I'm tacky but . . .

Blegh that's the worst line. I can't stand the way it flows (or doesn't at all, in this case).

J

jurkin

APC said:
euphoria. said:
I mean, I actually love the line "You feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight". Maybe I'm tacky but . . .

Blegh that's the worst line. I can't stand the way it flows (or doesn't at all, in this case).

That's why I love it. It's like flowy flowy flowy SHAM BAM BAM BAM SHIZZLE!!! Other then than I hate the lyrics. TACKY AS HELL. 'Imma be little hasy*' really Britney? A mother of two is in the club is tipsy and hasy. Great. Also 'little question' is retarded.

*I hope that's correct.

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

jurkin said:
APC said:
euphoria. said:

That's why I love it. It's like flowy flowy flowy SHAM BAM BAM BAM SHIZZLE!!! Other then than I hate the lyrics. TACKY AS HELL. 'Imma be little hasy*' really Britney? A mother of two is in the club is tipsy and hasy. Great. Also 'little question' is retarded.

*I hope that's correct.

What's funny is that she's not even permitted to be "hazy".

J

jurkin

APC said:
jurkin said:
APC said:
euphoria. said:

*I hope that's correct.

What's funny is that she's not even permitted to be "hazy".

Thanks for correcting me. Exactly. I hate that about '3' too. When was the last time SHE had a threesome? Ok, I'll be shhh until Tuesday. '3' had perfect production. Let's see if THIS pulls trough.

A couple pages ago (hard to keep track in here) people were discussing it chances to shoot to number 1 without airplay just with iTunes.

Why shouldn't there be airplay? A lot of radio stations alreday talking about. A lot of them will premiere as soon as they can. If this is midnight they'll play it again at times people actually listen. This will be added like crazy and if the final product is any good played to death. Relax.

J

jurkin

theincredibleflipper said:
A couple pages ago (hard to keep track in here) people were discussing it chances to shoot to number 1 without airplay just with iTunes.

Why shouldn't there be airplay? A lot of radio stations alreday talking about. A lot of them will premiere as soon as they can. If this is midnight they'll play it again at times people actually listen. This will be added like crazy and if the final product is any good played to death. Relax.

I'm worried about the final product. Oh, and 'I I I Wanna Go' is the stupidest title I have ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.