Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
'm worried about the final product. Oh, and 'I I I Wanna Go' is the stupidest title I have ever heard.

I'm positive. Imagine hot britney whisper-singing Slave-style on the verses and an epic bridge Bonnie already promised us on Twitter. And quiet a nice sound. Luke and Max should have done anything possible to make this the best piece of pop coming out in ages.

Or maybe the most generic. Shit.

theincredibleflipper said:
'm worried about the final product. Oh, and 'I I I Wanna Go' is the stupidest title I have ever heard.

I'm positive. Imagine hot britney whisper-singing Slave-style on the verses and an epic bridge Bonnie already promised us on Twitter. And quiet a nice sound. Luke and Max should have done anything possible to make this the best piece of pop coming out in ages.

Or maybe the most generic. Shit.
I am positive 2, i love their production, i really want Britney to release 2 singles before the album.

J

jurkin

The structure of the song just seems messy. I don't know. I know that on Tuesday I will be like a child on Christmas, running from school to hear the damn song. If they make a SMASH HIT EPIC song out of that demo, they're legends in my book. I'm mostly dissapointed by the demo because the song was announced as better than Toxic, her most iconic one yet. Womanizer just took a giant piss at HIAM. Hope it won't hold it against him.

How can someone call the production of the SONG messy.
Maybe the production of the DEMO is messy in your opion.

Could people please just stop judging a demo by a producer who wasn't even involved in the final product. Or judge it if you like but stop calling it song.

There will be enough hate on tuesday. Save your passion for that.

jurkin said:
TACKY AS HELL. 'Imma be little hasy*' really Britney? A mother of two is in the club is tipsy and hasy. Great. Also 'little question' is retarded.
She's 29! I don't see anything wrong with a 29-year-old being tipsy in a club, regardless of whether she has two kids or not. That's what babysitters are for.

I'll agree about the "little question" lyric.

I actually love the lyrics to the chorus. I could take or leave the verses at this point.

stuaw said:
jurkin said:
TACKY AS HELL. 'Imma be little hasy*' really Britney? A mother of two is in the club is tipsy and hasy. Great. Also 'little question' is retarded.
She's 29! I don't see anything wrong with a 29-year-old being tipsy in a club, regardless of whether she has two kids or not. That's what babysitters are for.

I'll agree about the "little question" lyric.

I actually love the lyrics to the chorus. I could take or leave the verses at this point.

I agree, she's still old enough to go out an get hazy at 29. Otherwise we might as well all just commit suicide when we get to 25. I don't like the fact that it sounds like a Kesha lyric though.

Fire said:
They should really release here in the UK as early as possible with the Glee promo shes going to get.
Definitely. The day of the Glee episode (I think it airs on a Monday, so either then or even the Sunday before), with some kind of iTunes main page advert would be preferrable.

slimane said:
It's nothing special. The melody is just not quite THERE.

Did everyone miss the memo that this is an incredibly early, rough and may I add unfinished demo version? This could have been hastily written and recorded on the writers' camp in Texas Bonnie attended for all we know.

The end version will be very, very different.

R

Resi12

I hate how everyone always uses her kids against her when she does a sexy song nowadays, it's like calm the fuck down she's only bloody 30. She still has sex and gets pissed.

BeingBoring said:
Wouldn't be surprised if we (the UK) had to wait until late February, early March for an iTunes release.
It's going to happen.. I remember the fuck up that happened with the single releases from Circus.. Pretty much everywhere had it 2 months before the UK got it.. Even Ireland got the releases 2 months before us..

why don't they put the single available all around the word on itunes ? and not only on the US.... I'm in the UK, if the single isn't on uk itunes before Marsh, i won't wait and will download it in an illegal way, and i'm not the only one, isn't that stupid ?
and this will make them potentialy lose quite lot of money no ?

kaktus00 said:
why don't they put the single available all around the word on itunes ? and not only on the US.... I'm in the UK, if the single isn't on uk itunes before Marsh, i won't wait and will download it in an illegal way, and i'm not the only one, isn't that stupid ?
and this will make them potentialy lose quite lot of money no ?
This! Although I see this as a widespread problem with the entertainment industry as a whole. Things aren't like they were 10 or 20 years ago, we live in a global community. They complain about piracy but still insist on releasing movies/music/etc. in other territories months later (I know sometimes this can't be helped, but on the whole). Anyway, that's a whole big issue, so let's not open that can of worms.

H

Hitori

Britsean said:
Britney Spears said:
Hey Ya’ll!
Ma new album’s track listing PJ exclusive...

Hold It Against Me – Dr Luke and Max Martin produced
Freak My Bang Bang – Darkchild produced
Mermaid Magic – Max Martin and Shellback produced
Fraps n Papz – Bloodshy & Avant produced
Radiance – Guy Sigsworth produced
Ya’ll – Dolly Parton produced
Fairy Dust – Dr Luke and Guy Sigsworth produced
Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis Cover) – Ryan Tedder produced
Dancin’ in the Club ub – Rusko produced
My Eyes – Dr Luke and Max Martin produced
Bubbles – Danja produced
Motherhood – Guy Sigsworth produced

Album title – Rainbow’s and Teddy Bears!
I have a strong feeling Ya'll will be the dark personal track we've been waiting for!!!!!

I suggest you change your album title to Unicorns and Magic Starfishes.

hitori said:
Britsean said:
Britney Spears said:
Hey Ya’ll!
Ma new album’s track listing PJ exclusive...

Hold It Against Me – Dr Luke and Max Martin produced
Freak My Bang Bang – Darkchild produced
Mermaid Magic – Max Martin and Shellback produced
Fraps n Papz – Bloodshy & Avant produced
Radiance – Guy Sigsworth produced
Ya’ll – Dolly Parton produced
Fairy Dust – Dr Luke and Guy Sigsworth produced
Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis Cover) – Ryan Tedder produced
Dancin’ in the Club ub – Rusko produced
My Eyes – Dr Luke and Max Martin produced
Bubbles – Danja produced
Motherhood – Guy Sigsworth produced

Album title – Rainbow’s and Teddy Bears!
I have a strong feeling Ya'll will be the dark personal track we've been waiting for!!!!!

I suggest you change your album title to Unicorns and Magic Starfishes.

WTF rainbows and teddy bears ? it's a joke no.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.