Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
gluttonbutt said:
I agree, she's still old enough to go out an get hazy at 29. Otherwise we might as well all just commit suicide when we get to 25. I don't like the fact that it sounds like a Kesha lyric though.

I know right.

Nicole is a 30 something woman, Pink is older than Brit, they all sing about getting crazy at a club etc. It's very unfair to Britney.

But then when she writes about her babies, people also complain. When she writes about true love, people want her to be a slut. WHAT THE FUCK. What can this woman sing about then...

Rmx said:
This thread is a mess.

Has anything happened after the short demo leaked?

Yes, Britney (and everyone else) confirmed the demo was real, and Jive announced that the single is released on Tuesday in the US.

Rmx

He/Him/His
Straight to iTunes on Tuesday? No Facebook campaign to unlock it?

My god I'm looking forward to Tuesday now. Counting down the hours, etc.

looking at the tracklist and the album title, i'm wondering where is the dark thing they were talking about a few month ago about this album, unless the album title is ironic.. ?

Rmx said:

yep it will be available at midnight.

(i think in the UK that means 3 or 4am of Tuesday)

kaktus00 said:
looking at the tracklist and the album title, i'm wondering where is the dark thing they were talking about a few month ago about this album, unless the album title is ironic.. ?

I think the whole darkness thing will come only in the album cover, since it's rumored she will wear a black dress in it.

kaktus00 said:

Honey, Britney isn't going to make an account on popjustice to tell us the official tracklist and album title. I'm pretty sure that tracklist is fake. And the album won't be called "Rainbows and Teddy Bears"

Rmx

He/Him/His
heyho said:
Rmx said:

yep it will be available at midnight.

(i think in the UK that means 3 or 4am of Tuesday)

I think I'll have to stay awake for that. I'm really excited!!

kaktus00 said:

It's FAKE, love!!!

Britney Spears said:
Hey Ya’ll!
Ma new album’s track listing PJ exclusive...

Hold It Against Me – Dr Luke and Max Martin produced
Freak My Bang Bang – Darkchild produced
Mermaid Magic – Max Martin and Shellback produced
Fraps n Papz – Bloodshy & Avant produced
Radiance – Guy Sigsworth produced
Ya’ll – Dolly Parton produced
Fairy Dust – Dr Luke and Guy Sigsworth produced
Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis Cover) – Ryan Tedder produced
Dancin’ in the Club ub – Rusko produced
My Eyes – Dr Luke and Max Martin produced
Bubbles – Danja produced
Motherhood – Guy Sigsworth produced

Album title – Rainbow’s and Teddy Bears!

You know what...

I actually wouldn't mind if this was the tracklist (minus the bleeding love cover)

Steven. said:
kaktus00 said:

It's FAKE, love!!!

It's really too bad, I may forever anticipate a Britney-Danja track called "Bubbles."

Status
Not open for further replies.