Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChrisLisi2009 said:
Do they mean 12:01am Tuesday (so when Monday changes to Tuesday) or do they mean 11:59pm Tuesday (when Tuesday changes to Wednesday?) for the premiere

I think they'll probably play it on Tuesday morning. Like on the breakfast show of whichever radio station it's premiering on.

peachonice said:
Noo I wanted her to have a UK number 1! She'll never do it if Nadine's releasing the same day.

Nadine couldn't even chart in the Top20 let alone get number 1!

Her only competition there I think is Pink, the rest will do Top10 but not real competition.

Mind you Britney will need to come to the UK to promote though.

J

jurkin

stuaw said:
ChrisLisi2009 said:
Do they mean 12:01am Tuesday (so when Monday changes to Tuesday) or do they mean 11:59pm Tuesday (when Tuesday changes to Wednesday?) for the premiere
12:01am Tueday.

Yes, this is what I tought.

integrity said:
I'm with the 'My Perogative' suggestion. That's probably my favourite Britney video, stylistic-wise.

Um, no - CLEARLY 'Gimme More' was her most stylistic video...
I'm sorry, I couldn't even type that with a straight face, you're right, 'My Prerogative' was pretty damn stylish.

I'd quite like to see interesting filming techniques - static/panning cameras make me want to rip my eyeballs out. When I saw the frightfully awful camera work for PCD's 'Jai Ho', it made me want to die.

He / Him / His
So is this being released the week after the Brits?

Because it's all well and good to consider the songs being released on the same week but look what happened with Use Somebody last year! She needs great airplay and promo in the UK to get that number 1. With Brit, it would probably only require1 major performance and a few interviews.

If I hadn't already had too many days off college I would've took Tuesday off to fully enjoy myself and have a Britney day!

D

deadmanssong

Only because I'm kinda bored, but this is what I (sort of) want the new album to sound like:

1- Indestructible (robyn)
2- Mirrors (Natalia Kills)
3- Love Is A Suicide (Natalia Kills)
4- Time Machine (Robyn)
5- Blow (Kesha)
6- Pagan Poetry (Bjork)
7- Pure Shores (All Saints)
8- Black Coffee (All Saints)
9- Breathe Me (Sia)
10- Wonderland (Natalia Kills)
11- Overload (Sugababes)
12- Stars 4 Ever (Robyn)