Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's lazy for someone to work with a director they have never worked with before, instead of going for what is familiar and work with the same ole same ole?

She has worked with basically all the best, I'd rater her use someone who is new instead of a retread.

The guy that did 'Paparazzi', 'Telephone' and 'Ray Of Light'? :O

This video is going to be amazing, and it seems like Britney vs Gaga is OnnnnI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY!!!!!

2011 is gonna be an amazing pop year!

citoig said:
If you're going to the thicko logic, Gaga was uninspired in using Madonna's director...
Oh and he did Rihanna's David Guetta's Dorritos ad Who's that chick video!
Lets see how this pans out - Im more excited for the dancing part ! BRING IT ON britnay

Mr Telephone Man said:
It's lazy for someone to work with a director they have never worked with before, instead of going for what is familiar and work with the same ole same ole?

She has worked with basically all the best, I'd rater her use someone who is new instead of a retread.

Not gonna lie, I thought you wrote 'someone who is new instead of a retard'.

wickedbruv said:
Itty Bitty Piggy said:
OH EM GEE! She's stealing GaGa's director! Fail!

Seriously though... it's a slightly uninspired move...

Ah yes, because Gaga owns him.

I reckon it could either be really boring or great. She hasn't ever worked with him. I think he's rather hit and miss.Britney always chucks loads of money at the first vid though.

Right, you know what, I thought I was just stating the obvious. And I refuse to take a load of shit for my comment. The first part was CLEARLY a joke!

But there is no denying that it's an unoriginal move from her management. I didn't actually say it was original for GaGa to use him in the first place. Using Akerlund for this video is incredibly predictable, and that's fact.

Anyway, negativity over. He's got a fairly good track record, and I look forward to what they come up with.

No unoriginal would be to call up Joseph Kahn...that is a fact,

The one good thing with Jonas is his videos never look alike and he is versatile, unlike someone like Joseph Kahn who can be very samey.

MollieSwift21 said:
Hopefully he doesn't go in the same way that he has with Gaga as I dislike Telephone and Paparazzi videos its just not my style.

I doubt it will be like that. I mean look at the other videos he's done? That's just Lady GaGa going OTT.

He's a good director so hope he brings the best in Britney. Brian your choreo better be amazing and Britney just bring it!

Ooh, I can't wait to see stills of the video, her filming it and the costumes/sets!!!

By the way i just had this thought regarding the video :-
When brian said that they showed this dance segment to britney and him saying the video is basically a dance video - I think the video would have several dance segments...a la 'me against the music'! Dont you think?

Because GaGa used him first and when GaGa uses a writer/director/producer/etc they must immedietly retire, or only work with her forever. Duh.

memenme_1 said:
By the way i just had this thought regarding the video :-
When brian said that they showed this dance segment to britney and him saying the video is basically a dance video - I think the video would have several dance segments...a la 'me against the music'! Dont you think?
That's one of her main angles so it would be the sensible thing to do

Very happy with the director they've chosen. I got so fed up of them last era using directors she'd worked with before to recreate her old videography.

MollieSwift21

Staff member
I doubt it will be like that. I mean look at the other videos he's done? That's just Lady GaGa going OTT.

Yes, I think brit will keep it her own, I actually don't like most of the videos he has done that i've seen. I don't know how to quite explain it but there something with some of his other I don't like either Who's that Chick, Sober. I'll wait until it comes out obviously before I make an opinon on it!

MollieSwift21 said:

Yes, I think brit will keep it her own, I actually don't like most of the videos he has done that i've seen. I don't know how to quite explain it but there something with some of his other I don't like either Who's that Chick, Sober. I'll wait until it comes out obviously before I make an opinon on it!

Everyone brings their 'A' game for Brit, i think we're in good hands here.

Status
Not open for further replies.