Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIAM Video to have Shower and Dancefloor Scene?

http://twitter.com/ozortz12

ozortz12 @p00rbritney so (I can be wrong) but I over heard ppl talking about a vid with a shower scene and a dance floor scene.. Ahhhhh!!

ozortz12 @p00rbritney picking up trucks today for #HIAM all I heard its 3 diff sets!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!

One of my readers said Jive booked moving trucks thru his work today to move video equipment for nxt week. #HIAM

Source: P00RBritney's twitter.

Oh he overheard huh.........but to be honest I've been thinking water has to come into play somewhere like rain or something, I have no clue why, but that is what I have been feeling, especially after the breakdown.

ETA: I feel like I always catch some type of STD watching Dirrty haha

Mr Telephone Man said:
Oh he overheard huh.........but to be honest I've been thinking water has to come into play somewhere like rain or something, I have no clue why, but that is what I have been feeling, especially after the breakdown.

Hopefully it be on the 'what it feels like a girl remix' bit in Britney's song!

I want her to do something amazing on the line "Pop it like a hood", something we will all try to copy every time we listen and that part of the song is playing.

Everythings now staged and choreographed 4 the video. 1 more day 2 rehearse it and then its time 2 shoot. I love this part! @britneyspears
1 minute ago via web

The breakdown of HIAM is in a category of it's own... it put's all others from the past exactly there... in the past ITS A NEW DAY BITCH!
less than 20 seconds ago via web

http://twitter.com/brianfriedman

There's a CD single of 'Hold It Against Me' being released on 21st of Feb in the UK according to HMV (which is odd considering '3' never got a CD release here) anyone else assuming the b-side will just be the instrumental?

He / Him / His
Smoke My Cigar said:
There's a CD single of 'Hold It Against Me' being released on 21st of Feb in the UK according to HMV (which is odd considering '3' never got a CD release here) anyone else assuming the b-side will just be the instrumental?

That or a remix, yeah. But it wouldn't surprise me i they tacked on Radar as the B-Side.

gimmemorebitch said:
gluttonbutt said:
Mr Telephone Man said:
I weirdly love the Adele 'Rolling In The Deep'/Kat Graham 'Sassy'/Britney 'Hold It Against Me' mashup...it's really good

I do too, but it makes Britney's voice sound even weaker.

umm. you're saying Kat Graham is making Britney's voice sound weak? hahaha

Don't be ridiculous...I meant Adele of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.