Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
gluttonbutt said:
gimmemorebitch said:
gluttonbutt said:
Mr Telephone Man said:
I weirdly love the Adele 'Rolling In The Deep'/Kat Graham 'Sassy'/Britney 'Hold It Against Me' mashup...it's really good

I do too, but it makes Britney's voice sound even weaker.

umm. you're saying Kat Graham is making Britney's voice sound weak? hahaha

Don't be ridiculous...I meant Adele of course.

i know. just kidding.

Anyway, can't wait for the video!

Mushroom3 said:
Smoke My Cigar said:
There's a CD single of 'Hold It Against Me' being released on 21st of Feb in the UK according to HMV (which is odd considering '3' never got a CD release here) anyone else assuming the b-side will just be the instrumental?

That or a remix, yeah. But it wouldn't surprise me i they tacked on Radar as the B-Side.

If they did I'd buy the physical just so I could say I own three different physical CDs with the song on.

Bruno Mars needs to fuck off....blocked her from debuting at #1 on the United World Chart event though she has sold more. Ugh...airplay consideration is ridiculous.

I still love you Bruno...well just slightly less now.

I've really given that Grenade song a chance after seeing it number 1 everywhere, but my goodness it's not half shit, is it? I find it so bland but I guess that's why it's doing so well. Really didn't care for Just The Way You Are but liked Nothin' On You.

he/him
Just heard this on the radio. When it ended the DJ said that he thinks it sounds like a Cascada bside. He also added that it's not out till February 20th. Fail.

BreatheHeavy.com exclusively received (from a Calabasas reader) the call-sheet for Britney's music video shoot for her first single, Hold It Against Me, directed by Jonas Akerlund.

Video production is scheduled for Tomorrow, Saturday, January 22nd at 8 AM at 5555 Melrose Ave.

Dancers involved in the video are Chase Benz, Cassidy Noblett, Billy Bell, Ben Susak, Adrien Galo, Chaz Buzan, Darrell Bullock, Gilbert Saldivar, Judson Emery, Nick Lanzisera and Alison Kyler.

Despite reports claiming Shane and Falguni Peacock is the costume designer, B Akerlund is, with Renie Padora as the Key Costume Designer.

Project Runway's Phillip Carreon is the hairstylist.

The notice tells everyone they "NEED TO WEAR BLACK."

Tomorrow's going to be a big day!

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/viewthread.php?tid=290708

Anyone's got a good recent Pap shot of her body? Isn't she still a bit on the frumpy side? Her fans can defend her with the insane argument that "When she's not in Popstar-mode, she can look like a skeezy fat rat eating cheetos", but now that she actually is in Popstar-mode, she still looks terrible. There's only so much Photoshop, make-up, lightning, vaseline on the camera lense can do for you (see "3").

Antony said:
Anyone's got a good recent Pap shot of her body? Isn't she still a bit on the frumpy side? Her fans can defend her with the insane argument that "When she's not in Popstar-mode, she can look like a skeezy fat rat eating cheetos", but now that she actually is in Popstar-mode, she still looks terrible. There's only so much Photoshop, make-up, lightning, vaseline on the camera lense can do for you (see "3").

article-1348013-0CCEF4C2000005DC-804_468x671.jpg

MusicFan said:
Why is she even bothering to make a music video? The song is Number One around the world.

I guess in this case it's just being used as a sort of "thanks for buying my song fans, here you go. Cum" type of thing.

Her shape is okay, though nowhere near as toned as she was in "Womanizer". She looks pretty good, but pretty good as in normal good, not Popstar/banging hot good.

Status
Not open for further replies.