Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Resi12

blaze_dave said:
Britney hasn't got a video out yet nor has she done promo like Adele. And Adele is talented and well liked.

Just wait until the video comes out, it will stay in the charts for awhile.

And Britney isn't?

Womanizer peaked after UK promo, so...

And right now I'm in the of school 'she'll do at least as much promo as she did with Circus, probably more' so we'll see. Either way, the early release dates for this suggests to me they want for this song to stick around a while, just like 3 did with that video and no promo (and the song being infinitely inferior also).

She always seems to choose tough weeks to release singles in the UK. I'm not saying she should run scared from any competition but still, they pick their moments.

Ha, everyone last week was talking about a Britney/Adele/Bruno Mars three-way fight for number one, and Britney isn't anywhere close. Personally, I'm surprised it's even so high, it sounds like such a generic club song.

Resi12 said:
blaze_dave said:
Britney hasn't got a video out yet nor has she done promo like Adele. And Adele is talented and well liked.

And Britney isn't?

From a critic and general public point of view. People still call her trailer trash here, I blame Daily Mail for that...

blaze_dave said:
Resi12 said:
blaze_dave said:

And Britney isn't?

From a critic and general public point of view. People still call her trailer trash here, I blame Daily Mail for that...

Do they? I haven't heard that in years. The 'trailer trash' period is long over. She's still crazy of course, she'll probably never lose that label but that's not a bad thing for her mystique as an artist.

LewJB said:
blaze_dave said:
Resi12 said:
blaze_dave said:

And Britney isn't?

Do they? I haven't heard that in years. The 'trailer trash' period is long over. She's still crazy of course, she'll probably never lose that label but that's not a bad thing for her mystique as an artist.

Daily Mail says it all the time, as well as the people commenting.

R

Resi12

blaze_dave said:
LewJB said:
blaze_dave said:
Resi12 said:
blaze_dave said:

And Britney isn't?

Daily Mail says it all the time, as well as the people commenting.

Since when did the daily mail equal the general public's point of view? I haven't heard Britney being called trailer trash in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.