Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

Christopher said:
Dag said:
firedup said:
... back to the thread topic:

Bonnie McKee tweet:
Holy SHIT just write a SMASH w @nicolemorier blooshy @koolkojak @magnusthemagnus jumping up and down drinking celebratory tequila!!

Sure it's for Britney? I mean, probably, but it seems a bit late to write songs at this stage. That means the album is still far from done.

Britney always records right up to the last minute. The album's not due until March, there's no rule that she can't finish the album while the first single's out. She's a notoriously fast studio singer, as well.

Bonnie Mckee is writing and recording her own album as well though, so it could be for her record.

he/him
brandnewinfo.gif

Jordlols said:
What was the point of the above post? Not to be a dick, but we've known that since the announcement pretty much. The track will premiere on January 3rd, according to official Aus site anyway.

OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN SITE? bwahahahahaha

aka the same site that spread a rumor called "Shh It's a Secret" or that said so many other lies regarding Britney...

Orbit said:
Christopher said:
Dag said:
firedup said:
... back to the thread topic:

Bonnie McKee tweet:
Holy SHIT just write a SMASH w @nicolemorier blooshy @koolkojak @magnusthemagnus jumping up and down drinking celebratory tequila!!

Sure it's for Britney? I mean, probably, but it seems a bit late to write songs at this stage. That means the album is still far from done.

Britney always records right up to the last minute. The album's not due until March, there's no rule that she can't finish the album while the first single's out. She's a notoriously fast studio singer, as well.

Bonnie Mckee is writing and recording her own album as well though, so it could be for her record.

True, we'll just have to wait and see!

A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Well, Britney can completely skip over the UK and Australia on the next tour, for all I care. They seem to complain the most about her lip-syncing (expecting something else from Britney? Really?), so if she doesn't go there you won't have to even worry about whether or not you should buy tickets to something from which you should fully know what to expect in the first place.

America has complained, but nothing to the extent of the aforementioned territories. They're not even her home market, and she's always had nothing more than a mediocre impact on the UK so the snide comments hardly matter.

She will be here in the UK I have no doubt, she's obsessed with our culture. Granted the stereotypical false culture painted by american media, but still she likes it, and for that reason alone it serves a good purpose.

The UK doesn't deserve Britney after giving Christina a #1 album, while Britney has so desperately wanted the same..with no success.

Remember UK, you made Bionic #1....for shame.

I take no credit in this!

I even covered up Bionic CD's putting Greatest Hits: My Preogative in front of them.

Mr Telephone Man said:
The UK doesn't deserve Britney after giving Christina a #1 album, while Britney has so desperately wanted the same..with no success.

Remember UK, you made Bionic #1....for shame.

Lowest selling UK number one ever though! It's a back-handed compliment!

I think Britney is going to have no trouble going #1 in March, I hope she finally gets it! I wonder what excuse people will use next when'if her album goes #1 and her single...there will be no holiday sales, and no comeback "hype" as so many love to throw around. I'm sure people will find something...or just chalk it up to her "fanbase" cause we are that powerful and all./sarcasm

I just know I'm going to end up buying it multiple times and give them to friends who like her some amount.

I just really hope she starts tourng only in 2012...I know it never happens, she usually jumps right into tour after releasing the album...but...please Britney, wait for me to be able to afford going to your tour. Please.

I'm pretty sure she'll tour Brazil next time (really, we deserve), but I dream of going to the first night of a tour of hers. No spoilers, no nothing. The experience of seeing it without knowing anything must be transcendental, and I just know I won't hold myself enough to wait until she comes to Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.