Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

npincusroth said:
Does anyone else think Robyn's 'Time Machine' would be an amazing song for Britney to cover for this next cycle? I am convinced it would be a huge 'sorry public I fucked up' moment for her - even if just radio 1 live lounge - and she could easily handle it vocally.

I don't think there's anything she needs to apologise for.
 
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

Same. If anything the world should apologize to Britney for being so damn cruel towards her.
 
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

heyho said:
Same. If anything the world should apologize to Britney for being so damn cruel towards her.
Or we could all stop playing Chris Crocker, and Britney could start getting into shape, try putting in effort in her performances, get some vocal training and sing live during performances without sounding like she is dying, and not be a steaming pile of dogshit most of the time.

Everything bad that happened to her over the years was her fault. Her being a bad mother, smoking so much, looking disgusting, having bad weaves, not singing, not dancing, having a beer belly, etc etc.

No, I will not apologize to her.
 
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

But there's still no reason for her to apologise, is there? It was largely self inflicted, but the only person Britney hurt was herself. She didn't do anything to us, or the world. Well, she gave us an amazing album and more looks at her nether regions than we may have cared to see but that's it.
 
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

npincusroth said:
Does anyone else think Robyn's 'Time Machine' would be an amazing song for Britney to cover for this next cycle? I am convinced it would be a huge 'sorry public I fucked up' moment for her - even if just radio 1 live lounge - and she could easily handle it vocally.

I was listening to "Time Machine" just yesterday and thought to myself how amazing it would have been if Max had given it to her for this new album.
 
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

Isn't half the brilliance of Blackout that it's Britney's big confessional? I see no need for a big "apology" record.
 
A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

She's not a regretful, or sorrowful person as it is. I highly doubt she feels the need to apologize to anyone for anything. And as stated before, everything she's done has only damaged herself. She's been very self-destructive since 2006, whether it be personal or professional.
 
A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

I'm pretty sure I specifically stated that I know it's not a demo for her, and it's not her song. I only posted it because it was on Breatheheavy, and to laugh at how generic it is. Regardless of who produced it, the repetitive and pointless hook just screams a Dr. Luke/Martin production.
 
Piece Of Me is perfect if you like the 'Britney as a victim of the media' thing. I love the song, but the self-referential stuff gets to be a bit much sometimes.

Toxic is far and away her best single, and that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
 
A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

brettbretterson said:
Piece Of Me is perfect if you like the 'Britney as a victim of the media' thing. I love the song, but the self-referential stuff gets to be a bit much sometimes.

Toxic is far and away her best single, and that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

I don't care for the whole media blah blah blah crap either, I only like her attitude in it. It's the one time she comes off as a total bitch, and it's refreshing. I'd like her take out her claws more often.
 
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

I should have clarified, I wanted Britney to have "Time Machine" because of it's sonic and melodic qualities.
 
A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

Bailey said:
I should have clarified, I wanted Britney to have "Time Machine" because of it's sonic and melodic qualities.

I would've loved her to have it as well...it doesn't feel like Britney at all, though. Maybe because it's meaningful. Also, I'd love to know why Robyn get's a production in such high esteem as Time Machine, but Britney gets If U Seek Amy. Childish lyrics aside, it's still a crappy production.
 
APC said:
brettbretterson said:
Piece Of Me is perfect if you like the 'Britney as a victim of the media' thing. I love the song, but the self-referential stuff gets to be a bit much sometimes.

Toxic is far and away her best single, and that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

I don't care for the whole media blah blah blah crap either, I only like her attitude in it. It's the one time she comes off as a total bitch, and it's refreshing. I'd like her take out her claws more often.

If by this you mean her tone sounding completely indifferent, then, er...

I really can't hear the "Fuck off!" in her filtered vocals. Just another day in the studio for Britney singing an autobiographical song written by someone else. Yeah, that's got a lot of personal gut to it.
 
A

AAAAAAAHHHPUSSYCONTROL

NoSignOfLife said:
APC said:
brettbretterson said:
Piece Of Me is perfect if you like the 'Britney as a victim of the media' thing. I love the song, but the self-referential stuff gets to be a bit much sometimes.

Toxic is far and away her best single, and that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

I don't care for the whole media blah blah blah crap either, I only like her attitude in it. It's the one time she comes off as a total bitch, and it's refreshing. I'd like her take out her claws more often.

If by this you mean her tone sounding completely indifferent, then, er...

I really can't hear the "Fuck off!" in her filtered vocals. Just another day in the studio for Britney singing an autobiographical song written by someone else. Yeah, that's got a lot of personal gut to it.

Then you don't understand anything about the song at all.
 
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

APC said:
She's not a regretful, or sorrowful person as it is. I highly doubt she feels the need to apologize to anyone for anything. And as stated before, everything she's done has only damaged herself. She's been very self-destructive since 2006, whether it be personal or professional.

I don't see her as very self-destructive anymore, which again, renders the necessity of an apology to anyone totally moot.
 
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

She don´t give a fuck (kiss her lily white souther lousiana ass) - and she hasn´t to.
She offers NOBODY a fucking apology it´s her life and not our business.

Time machine? Amazing song but Britney needs no time machine, she made her mistakes and grew up.

I´m for a fuck off type of song!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top