Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something leak already!!!!!!! I need my Britney fix!!

he/him

I retract my earlier comment about discussing Britney's hair being the most boring thing imaginable.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANDARINS AND SATSUMAS PEOPLE!

*Slaps everyone and hopes they come to their senses*

To be fair, virtually any topic of conversation in a Britney thread gets moaned about about so you don't know what to think. There are only so many things one can say about BritBrit.

he/him

angelX said:
To be fair, virtually any topic of conversation in a Britney thread gets moaned about about so you don't know what to think. There are only so many things one can say about BritBrit.

But we're talking about FRUIT for Christ's sake!

heyho said:
g.britney said:
What is weird, the thing that was posted on Breatheheavy, Brian said the auditions are only for the music video, not for promo's performances, which make me think, there wouldn't be any promo performances.

Nah, don't jump to conclusions. THIS audition is only for a music video. Promo rehearsals will probably arrive later. If they like these dancers, how they work, their personalities, etc, then they'll probably hire them for promos. But before, they have to see how they work, if they give their all, if they like Brit, if Brit likes them, etc.

They can't just be like "OKAY this audition is for video, promo and tour!" because otherwise they have to stick with these dancers.

Right? I mean, how many people from those Mannequin rehearsals did Britney keep. Not many.

Britwick is currently in NYC. Could be both a personal and business trip if the press release is coming within the next few days.

So maybe we'll get that dancing we've all been hoping for... according to some of the dancers at the audition the choreography is "really awesome and fast... even Britney would have trouble keeping up with the choreography 5 years ago".

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!

he/him

Lennox said:
So maybe we'll get that dancing we've all been hoping for... according to some of the dancers at the audition the choreography is "really awesome and fast... even Britney would have trouble keeping up with the choreography 5 years ago".

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!

Breathe Heavy. I'm skeptical.

Lisjak101 said:
Believe it when I see it.

As is the way in Britney land.

I refuse to get excited at the prospect of a supposed dance video with her last video being 3. Although we should be grateful to Britney we even got a video for 3 anyway.

I refuse to get excited at the prospect of a supposed dance video with her last video being 3. Although we should be grateful to Britney we even got a video for 3 anyway.

To be fair, there's a hell of a lot of unused footage from that video with a full dance routine, but Jive opted for more beauty shots. That's why Diane's Director's Cut features more dancing.

If the dancing is ridiculously fast, I'll be worried that another 'Outrageous' will happen - after that triple-pirouette, her knee was never the same.

he/him

!jordan said:

To be fair, there's a hell of a lot of unused footage from that video with a full dance routine, but Jive opted for more beauty shots. That's why Diane's Director's Cut features more dancing.

If the dancing is ridiculously fast, I'll be worried that another 'Outrageous' will happen - after that triple-pirouette, her knee was never the same.

The Director's cut of 3 isn't particularly impressive either though.

utopia6021 said:
!jordan said:

The Director's cut of 3 isn't particularly impressive either though.

But it looked like there possibly was something impressive, just edittied away into nothing.

I hope she ditches the simple production that plagued Circus for me. A song like MATM or Toxic that has like a million layers would be perfect for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.