Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seanie said:
Someboy said:
We all have moments of excitement, especially myself, but please make an effort to write in complete sentences.

If people continue the terrible trend of posting "Shaking", "crying", "I can't", and the lot we'll start handing out bans.

Thanks!
Please do, these phrases are getting on my tits. Everyone seems to be saying them about everything.

They should be reserved for Annie alone.

Perfect single choice for this time of year. Played it over 30 times since legally downloading it and I still get up and dance like I'm in a club! Some of my friends who HATE Britney like this song so i'm expecting big things.

I quite like this, I agree it sounds like a really good Ke$ha song, but I like Ke$ha, so I don't mind. A friend posted it on my facebook wall and gave it 11/10, I think it might be pretty big.

Does anyone hear it a tiny bit like Unusual You? I think that's what it reminds me of. The "if you feel it..." etc bit? Just me?

p.s. Sorry if it's already been mentioned!!

You leave the internet alone for a few days and when you return you discover Britney has a new single out and its been availiable for hours and that you didnt even know its name. Literally in about 72hrs the mood regarding Britney has changed drastically.

I am very excited about going home and getting to listen to this. I have been increasingly beginning to love Ke$ha of late for what she is; Unapologetic Good Trashy Pop. As I'm not going to get a chance to her this in full till I get back very very much later, can I get a concensus; On a scale of Your Love is My Drug to We R Who We R, where does this fall?

"Not of the above, its a Britney track" is a vaild response

x

he/him
The "see the sunlight.." part is very similar to the "bridges are burning..." part of Unusual You. This is of course, a brilliant thing.

AdzBrown said:
Perfect single choice for this time of year. Played it over 30 times since legally downloading it and I still get up and dance like I'm in a club! Some of my friends who HATE Britney like this song so i'm expecting big things.

Is it on iTunes already?

cantstopthepop said:
You leave the internet alone for a few days and when you return you discover Britney has a new single out and its been availiable for hours and that you didnt even know its name. Literally in about 72hrs the mood regarding Britney has changed drastically.

I am very excited about going home and getting to listen to this. I have been increasingly beginning to love Ke$ha of late for what she is; Unapologetic Good Trashy Pop. As I'm not going to get a chance to her this in full till I get back very very much later, can I get a concensus; On a scale of Your Love is My Drug to We R Who We R, where does this fall?

"Not of the above, its a Britney track" is a vaild response

x

I'd say its on par with We R... and personally its leagues ahead of any kesha track for the sheer fact its her vocals and not ke$ha's.

Is it too early to discuss the video? I thought it was too early to discuss the second single but that happened overnight so i'm going out on a limb and discussing the video anyway...

I would like a euphoric video. Probably in a club? Or a street party? Or a beach party? There will be dancing, but no routine, just club grinding and flailing. Britney will have to look hot. The extras in the video will have to look hot. There will be a neon lighted bar. There will be lots of smiling, Britney smiling, this is a feel good track, show it.
If there has to be a plot to it, maybe loosely around the theme of Britney trying to get more people into the club and up dancing.

It shouldn't have a windows media player "visualisation" anywhere in it.

I'd be happy with that.

LPMA said:
AdzBrown said:

Is it on iTunes already?
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/till-the-world-ends-single/id423850231

Status
Not open for further replies.