Britney Spears - General Discussion | Page 3511 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The sheer thought that has gone into this carefully crafted and specially selected piece of monthly art is astounding.

Couldn’t they have at least put a new outtake from the Prerogative shoot in there.

JMRGBY and Eskiath like this.
  2. Dddd they couldn't even be bothered to do a new shoot for an official calendar. Team Britney never fail to surprise me with their laziness.

3. They could’ve done chronological shots for the love of god.

lushLuck likes this.

4. Could this be new music? I don’t know if y’all remember this guy, but he’s reliable and revealed Glory’s release date, as well as its track list, among other things.

Jacques and Bravo56 like this.
  5. I remember him. But I think it might be about the new residency.

6. LOL

maikos87 and lushLuck like this.
  7. Thecrispyair likes this.
  8. Give us tea

9. I feel like Kylie's the only big pop girl who does a new shoot for a calendar (and puts one out every year). I can't imagine they make much money. I believe Britney now uses the same branding company (and management co as well) as Madonna so we'll probably get more calendars like hers.

HEARTCORE likes this.
  10. I'm listening to ...Baby One More Time on shuffle, starting with the Born To Make You Happy (Remix/Demo) (which I slightly prefer over the album version) and it really was a perfect debut for her

11. I have none sis

12. Then let’s not slander those who do!!

13. If they were going to do a greatest hits type calendar, it could have been so much better.

This isn't bad but feels so random.

14. 20 Years of Spears and that's what they came up with?

I really hope she gets a break this month.

Thecrispyair likes this.
  15. Why would he though? Who is he? Also him posting a link to his Instagram an hour after that tweet is thirsty as fuck.

Bravo56 likes this.
  16. She never has. All of her calendars in the past were made up of images that were taken for other things.

HEARTCORE likes this.
  17. Aren't they all? I used to buy Madonna calendars (I know) and they were all made up of shots taken for other projects.

18. Idk I was joking lol.

19. Ha, I can certainly understand your opinion and I know I'm in the minority on this. It's a strange track. The production is a bit out there and yet completely mismatched to the song's lyrical content. And she just goes totally bonkers on the outro.

I know it's not an earworm or definitely not Record of the Year but it just clicks for me. And I would much rather an album where her personality comes through on the songs even if half of them misfire versus another Britney Jean.

20. I actually love Mmm Papi as well, it's so much fun. And I don't think (or at least I hope) ya'll need to worry about another Britney Jean, she proved she can be amazing in the 2010s with Glory.

ElectricPlatypus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.