Britney Spears - General Discussion | Page 3568 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ha ha I do it too but when I’m fake laughing.

2. I am hoping for some news about B10. I know that I'm crazy for thinking her announcement will be related to a new album.

A guy can wish..

Satyress likes this.
  3. ...should be PJ's motto.

GimmeWork, rakija, KYLE and 1 other person like this.

4. ‘Okay that’s enough I’m scared’ ddd

5. She looks gorgeous, even if I feel like Britney owns that exact same dress in about four different colours. Surely the timing is pointed on the part of her team - the October 18th announcement will take place almost 20 years to the day since '...Baby One More Time' was released. I'll eat my (really cool, very interesting, kind of urban) hat if the residency isn't called 'Britney: One More Time' and some of the press has to do with reminding the general public of that anniversary.

x

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  6. Piece of Me tour was essentially the Glory tour
    Had she not cut Slumber Party out it would have been 6 Glory songs.
    Make Me
    Do You Wanna Come Over
    If Im dancing interlude
    Clumsy
    Change Your Mind.

Circus didn’t even get more than 4 songs on Circus Tour

7. She served an In The Zone era tea with that Ellen appearance, if people think she was awkward then you really have seen nothing

8. She was actually moving with rhythm for a few seconds. I bet she's "scared".

9. Twitch was actually dancing while Britney moved her arms for a few seconds before walking off. Not the past decade summarized in a few seconds.

Nwonder and rakija like this.
  10. 20181013_074434.jpg

Also, I was fine with only 4 Circus songs on that Tour. Gimme more Blackout songs (no pun intended) like Toy Soldier and Perfect Lover!!

11. I played Oops! the album in the car yesterday, and I got to thinking how underrated it is. I hardly see it brought up anywhere as one of her best, and it is to me. Nostalgic, full of bops, almost a time capsule for Y2K pop.

12. It's pretty much a perfect teen-pop album. Oops!, Stronger, Lucky, What U See (Is What U Get), Can't Make You Love Me, Don't Go Knockin', Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know... the bops jumped out.

13. It's a very good and cohesive album, There are only 2-3 songs on it that I don't like. Like you said, it's very teen-pop and has a definite early 2000's sound, so that's probably why I only rank it somewhere in the middle.

14. Oops I Did It Again (and Millenium) are the perfect teen pop time capsules.

15. What if her annuncement is that she'll be in the Grand Prix that weekend?

andru likes this.
  16. That would be ridiculous even for her.

...So yea, probably.

17. It was announced months ago...

18. I can totally see her saying something like "The announcement of my announcement is actually a reminder. Don't forget I'll be in the Grand Prix this weekend! See you there.

19. There's really no question that it's gonna be the Vegas announcement. Even before she said the date herself, someone mentioned the announcement coming on the 18th with an event on the strip. I wouldn't be surprised if the announcement was Thursday & the Pitbull collab dropped Friday.

lushLuck, IfUSeekAmy and andru like this.
  20. Does it count as an announcement if everyone knows it already? Or do you mean be in the Grand Prix as a driver? That would be an unexpected career choice.

He likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.