Britney Spears - General Discussion | Page 3596 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It does seem quite steep. How much were POM pit tickets?

NoSoyCortés likes this.
  2. That’s what they were for Piece of Me. And with the $270 ones you get early entry. You can get regular GA for just $150

The Holy Spearit likes this.
  3. I trust NappyTabs but I'm a bit scared of Britney seeing the choreography and going lol no like she did with Brian Friedman. I just need her to be willing to work.

4. Wait.. wait. This actually sounds... like a potential bop?

5. Brian’s pitch choreography sucked for Femme Fatale, so I totally get why she’d laugh in his face and say no

6. Interesting song choice.

GimmeWork, Conan and lushLuck like this.
  7. She's always been an FS/LS stan! Taste.

8. Flop song choice

9. 'She still wants him!!!11'

Mr Blonde, maikos87, Skydaisy and 7 others like this.
  10. The Hold It Against Me original choreography was just not Britney at all and I have no idea why he thought that Britney would be able to pull that off.

11. Yes! They better bring it!

12. I really like the main pic on the left. Good capture! I love her expression.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  13. It was very 2003 Britney, she did some pretty complicated and fast choreography for Onyx. But it clearly wasn't 2003 anymore.

14. Creative team that posts screen-grab photos with black border?

[​IMG]

Modeblock, lushLuck, andru and 3 others like this.
  15. Any dancer/choreographer should be able to assess Britney's dancing ability from 2004 to 2011. It clearly wasn't the same. Did Onyx have complicated choreography? I know it had more fast and fluid movements, but never complicated. I can only remember Toxic, Overprotected and Me Against the Music being the more harder choreography, but rest were fairly standard.

The dance bits they did take were Britney (minus the sitting on a chair brrakdown). If you see the original choreography with the breakdown bit, it is not Britney at all.

16. Okay but I had almost forgotten how the production of "Hold It Against Me" goes off. The breakdown, the kicks before the final chorus, the final chorus. Phew.

17. She’s in a much better headspace IMO. I mean just from rehearsal videos alone where we’ve gotten two in the last two months and basically no rehearsal videos from FF bar I am the femme fatale

johnoclock likes this.

18. And fan account tags nn

lushLuck and Vasilios like this.
  19. I still love Popjustice review of it, describing the chainsaw type tune.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.