Britney Spears - General Discussion | Page 4154 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Are those smiles FaceApp'd dd.

2. Britney hates the song, and was not into being splashed by paint during the video shoot

3. BabyOneMoreTimeney joining in with the British humour of 90s Saturday morning kids' TV is everything.

"Sabrina Sabrina, I WANT YOU FOR ME WIFE!"
    "What's his WIFE gonna do with her? Err, this guy should get a life."

And not her 'chinning' him by punching him on the nose!

4. I always scream at her story about her date with the lizard guy! "Holy shit he looks just like a LIZARD, I had to go...immediately!"

I actually read a quote from Jonathan recently in which he was very nice about Britney, so hopefully that bodes well for her coming back on the show in future.

EDIT: here it is: "I do get star-struck sometimes... Some people just have a real charisma or quality. A couple of years ago we had Britney Spears on... When I met Britney, there was something about her. We just connected."

5. "My grandmother, she spoke British... she did! She spoke British, she always said, 'OH! OH!' in the morning... so yea, she was a lovely lady."

"Kingsman is one of my favorite movies. I love the beginning because it plays the rock song. I'm a nerd, I'm sorry! I'm just like, 'YEAH!' it's so cool."

I fucking love her so much.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  6. My favorite part is when she talks about cooking and loving different kinds of rices and then goes „Don’t laugh. Oh my god‘!“ at somebody in the audience. She really is one of a kind with a much too nice and sincere soul. Also I can understand Jonathan about Britney and her charisma. There’s just something about her. Always has and always will!

Womanizer, ItBeats, Rem and 7 others like this.
  7. Before the tweet loaded, I thought that was Dua Lipa.

8. AndrewKuttler likes this.
  9. I saw this and commented that I want her shirt.

QueenB likes this.
  10. I hate how people always conflate Britney / 00s trends with the 90s (though I guess bucket hats were more popular in the 90s)

Womanizer, lushLuck and GimmeWork like this.
  11. It's high-key hilarious that Britney has become the face of the 90s despite really only being active for just over a year of the decade. Icons only.

12. Ant & Dec invented Brexit

13. This is incredible

QueenB and Caleo23 like this.
  14. I was going to say, this all feels very Y2K instead of 90s.

15. It's Ashley Tisdale.

Hyrulian likes this.
  16. Yas. So much iconic was packed into 1999-2001 that it created its own mini-era in time and pop culture.

Music Is Death, MYCAL, Rem and 18 others like this.
    Womanizer, GimmeWork and QueenB like this.
  18. Flop Britney fan.

Fedora >>>>

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.