Britney Spears - General Discussion | Page 4542 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Also, I don’t think anyone expects her to sound the same as on record, either? Beyoncé sings her earlier tracks much lower than before and so does Gaga for The Fame tracks. Madonna doesn’t have Minnie Mouse vocals for Like A Virgin anymore. Live arrangements exist.

Raichu likes this.
    IndyRS, cdd216 and Drew like this.
  3. Not her editing out the iconic "Let's go girls" intro, but yaaaas!

timothy_b, blaze_dave and QueenB like this.
  4. Britney in general has love for soul/bluesy pop music, too, doesn’t she? Aside from Bonnie and the good sis Tracy, I remember that ill fated Duffy cover she was supposed to cover for the Circus Tour.

blaze_dave likes this.
  5. Blasting In The Zone in the 28-degree sunshine and...why can't life always feel this good? A classic and the perfect summer album.

[​IMG]

tea, upu, Holly Something and 14 others like this.
  6. This is fun

IndyRS, QueenB and freeheadmess like this.
  7. That photo though.

thefaceofyou, tea, Womanizer and 17 others like this.
  8. Thank you!!

9. UK album charts wise, after a few weeks falling in the charts, The Singles Collection is up 5 spots at #78 this week.

10. Get those 12 sales Brit!

11. Britney says she has “no idea” if she’ll ever take the stage again.

unnameable, lushLuck and Nephilim like this.
  12. These Q&A videos are really bizarre. Who exactly asked her shoe size? Or about a "business trip?"

happiegoluckie and Nephilim like this.
  13. While the first two questions were definitely strange, it's actually kind of hit me hard that she doesn't know if slash when she'll want to perform again. I'm super glad that she's happy not doing so but knowing I was at potentially her second to last performance ever...wow.

Womanizer likes this.
  14. RMK

RMK

I feel like she wanted to address her work situation, but didn't want to seem so upfront with it so she tacked on random questions.

junglefish, Womanizer, Mvnl and 14 others like this.
  15. I feel like she's bringing the repercussions of her possibly not getting out of this conservatorship front and center prior to her speaking in court next week.

16. I personally feel like she will perform again! Yes it may not be in the immediate future but we know she loves performing.

flapjack- and QueenB like this.
  17. If she’s happy, I’m happy. She’s given me everything, I can afford her some understanding and patience.

LPT, sexercise, Conan and 15 others like this.
  18. I want to be fined and dined by Donatella.

sexercise, Conan, Womanizer and 16 others like this.
  19. I completely understand if she never wants to perform again, but I will be devastated knowing I never got the chance to see her. Music won’t be the same without her.

lushLuck likes this.
  20. She’s giving time for fans like me to join these new gen fandoms and their sheer organization in pushing their faves to #1. She saw Glory at #3 and was like “No, Ma’am, my millennial and Gen X cigs need a few years to learn how to make a playlist.” My VPN and 15 bank accounts are ready for next era, ladies xx

Nigel, flapjack- and QueenB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.