Britney Spears - General Discussion | Page 4748 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Moved to September.

Music Is Death, Rob, tea and 22 others like this.
  2. Let them know, Rosendad.

Womanizer, Blackout Zone and QueenB like this.
  3. And she posted a rose post the other day. You cant tell me otherwise what I’m thinking hehehe

IfUSeekAmy likes this.
  4. After they totally snubbed it at the time, when it in fact deserved to sweep the board.

tea, Blue6010, enhanced CD and 10 others like this.
  5. I imagine they would have been posted by MTV if that was the case. These were leaked by a fan account on Instagram.

Secret and IfUSeekAmy like this.
  6. This hit like a ton of bricks today. I miss her voice

7. I know Out From Under provides famously mixed reactions amongst fans, but I think it's a great song and would have been an excellent single. I know I've posted it a million times but humor me once more - the ideal Circus singles run in my dreamland:

Womanizer
    Circus
    Out From Under
    If U Seek Amy
    Unusual You

Re- Release:
    Telephone (w/ Lady Gaga)
    Amnesia

8. Circus really should’ve had more visuals than we got, at least. There seemed to be a lot of unused footage for the Circus video, which we saw in For The Record.

9. I’ve said it a million times (and will continue to do so), but Out From Under would’ve been the perfect spring single and a big hit for her. It was personal without going too in-depth about the past year and ballads were big at the time. Plus it would’ve shown another side to Britney. If U Seek Amy would’ve fared better in the summer anyway and Unusual You would be a great fall single.

10. Although I never really loved Out From Under that much, I do agree that it would have been a good single choice. A change of pace after Womanizer and Circus would have kept things interesting.

11. ...........And where do you think the owner of the fan account got unreleased footage filmed by MTV's cameras that has spent all this time in MTV's vaults?

Lucas, IfUSeekAmy and JMRGBY like this.
  13. VivaForever likes this.
  14. I'm so happy for DJ Cummerbund! He's super talented and works his ass off, so it's great to see him getting recognized for it by The Industry

QueenB and blaze_dave like this.
  15. I'm sorry but this will never not make me laugh. Cummer on the beat!

tea, QueenB, blaze_dave and 2 others like this.
  16. Is it really MTV's doing if the videos were taken down right away by Viacom?

mindtrappa likes this.
  17. Holy fuck.

Heretic and Runawaywithme like this.
  18. Oh my gkd

Heretic and Runawaywithme like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.