Britney Spears - General Discussion | Page 4821 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. It actually would be great if she somehow drops a Work Bitch version that's just her to tidy up her singles.
    Let's get Bey, Brit and Pink back together to shake up Rome again but with an original song.

2. screaming! Not her mentioning the Cry Me A River video on her insta!

Conan and An Insider like this.
  3. Right now, Britney’s and Beyoncé’s tones would actually make a great contrast. They would work on an R&B track like Dance For You.

blaze_dave, timothy_b and IfUSeekAmy like this.
  4. She’s so funny

5. She’s glowing and at first glance, it looked like she toned down the raccoon makeup (I was wrong).

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She's taking us back to 2002 with these looks. Straight hair looks SO good on her!

7. "I mean who's playing who?!" sounds straight out of the letters she used to post on her website. Her captions have been hysterical lately.

GimmeWork, Bobbyrae, JMRGBY and 10 others like this.
  8. I actually could see it in a bizarre way. But Brit would need to be on her A+ game.

9. Nadine is that you?!

10. I missed seeing Britney in hats. She looks so good in them.

Conan and johnoclock like this.
  11. A traditional duet perhaps not, but Beyonce acting as an advisor and confidante for any potential future music project could be cool. Open up the Parkwood resources, Queen.

Carlo and Applause like this.
  12. “Maybe I’m the doctor… I’m mean who’s playing who?” Is this a reference to Doctor Who?…

13. Only she could randomly bring up a diss track/video from 15 years ago and still managing to sound completely unbothered.

QueenB, IfUSeekAmy and johnoclock like this.
  14. She’s hysterical ddd. She must have her down days, but I admire her so much for still being able to find the fun in life after what she’s been through.

15. Jamie Lynn and her trash husband can take several seats.

Trash all of them.

16. The absolute abuse of power is horrifying and I genuinely dread what details will gradually surface.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  17. I’ve always hated her husband and now I know why.

blaze_dave, chasingthepast and Espeon like this.
  18. I say it again with my whole chest - fuck her entire piece of shit family!!! They’re all vile, despicable people who need to leave Britney the fuck alone when this is all done and dusted (hopefully!).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.