Britney Spears - Glory (2020 Deluxe Reissue) | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Glory (2020 Deluxe Reissue)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Nov 11, 2020.

1. You brave sis.

But also, inject it in my veins immediately.

2. So if you win this contest, you get a free Britney vinyl?

[​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Shouldn't this be in the Glory thread? Rise, Glory, rise, it's only the beginning!

[​IMG]

4. Why? It might be a Glory outtake (which we don't know), but it's definitely not a single from the album. Unless they've renamed Man On The Moon...

5. If only there would be a general discussion.

But anyway, hope it’s good and on streaming fast. Absolutely here for them milking the fans with new material they have laying around instead of old stuff.

blaze_dave likes this.
  6. Yeah, as a stan, it made he happy to see she still had her heart in music, in spite of all the issues that surrounded her. I don't know if it's the same now, but a part of me kind of resigned to the fact that she may not want to make music again ever, even when the *rhymes with penmanship* is lifted.

7. If there is a higher power this means we might get a better cover on streaming than Random Christmas Pop Album 12123 released in Slovakia only or something ddd.

8. Before this thread gets closed just wanted to say I’m super excited if indeed it’s a new song! Okay Bye!

Steve003, Nwonder, Carlo and 2 others like this.
  9. Coldplay vibes, maybe Coldney too.

10. This is interesting and it tickles my pickle.

11. That photo looks gorgeous, though, we need it in HD. Can't Brit just leak the entire David La Chapelle photo shoot on Instagram, now that Project Rose is apparently over?

12. Not sure if it means anything, but based on publishing numbers, there's a track written by Matthew Koma titled "Swimming in the Stars" with Dan Brook & Alexei Misoul from around the same time the Glory album was registered.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.