Britney Spears - Glory | Page 1604 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Take You Home, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Clumsy. I'm excited for this album. I feel like this may be my favorite britney album since in the zone.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  2. Clumsy is soooo much better in HQ. I think I need better speakers for that breakdown though.

3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I can see the track in Apple Music, but I cannot listen. Get it together, Apple Canada.

Sanctuary and supersoon like this.
  4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Massive in HQ. I need my vinyl NOW.

mskx4, blaze_dave, Euphoria and 3 others like this.
  5. I might blow my speakers out in the car with this one I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_.

mskx4, Euphoria and Island like this.
  6. Clumsy reminds me a bit of Heavy Metal Lover (but not as good). I like it though! Her vocals are definitely the highlight.

Bravo56 likes this.
  7. Australia as well. How hard is it to just upload a song...same thing happened with private show.

supersoon and ohnostalgia like this.
  8. It was the same with Private Show, wasn't it? I don't understand why this is such a mess, it all seemed to work flawlessly with the Dangerous Woman pre-release tracks.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  9. We are 3/3 with this Glory so far. I'm proud of Britney. After the post-humous flavor of Britney Jean, Ms. Spears (if you're nasty) sounds alive again.

10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Make Me got a simultaneous release in Canada. I don't get it.

11. Wait I just noticed her vocals in the breakdown I'm SNATCHED

BloodShyBait, Sanctuary and Ferk like this.
  12. It's not out on UK iTunes. This is Britney's revenge for us letting Make Me flop.

13. I adore this. I can see why people had sort of a hard time describing it...very different. It gives me some 'Femme Fatale' vibes but I don't think it really sounds dated like some people have mentioned.

This album really is shaping up to be amazing. So glad to be excited about new Britney music after the disaster of the last album.

Euphoria and Angeleyes like this.
  14. "Clumsy" is so much fun! I can't say it enough; it feels so good to hear her plugged into the music again. Some impressive vocals on this, and she is clearly enjoying herself. Based on the 3 songs we have so far, this definitely feels like a 2016 revisiting of Circus, her last truly great album.

mebs85, Ferk and mindtrappa like this.
  15. The release schedule seems inspired by the Trump campaign: AMERICA FIRST.

16. Wait. Clumsy is so delightfully bonkers. Consider me intrigued again after the mess that is Private Show.

Oops.

17. Island

Island Staff Member

It's a bop but it sounds like something that'll be dated pretty fast.

The Art Installation likes this.
  18. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

You're really trying my patience.

BML, 1991, Shinko and 8 others like this.
  19. Fixed it for you.

Shinko, Euphoria, Sanctuary and 2 others like this.
  20. *Deletes my second account for these fighting over the host body teas*

steste and supersoon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.