Britney Spears - Glory | Page 2521 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Take You Home, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like Work Bitch a lot better with Glory vocals.

Modeblock likes this.
  2. Yeah, it's still one of the Britney songs I can almost guarantee to hear at a club. Obviously it won't be played in Straight clubs, but let them enjoy Mr Brightside.

Mushroom, Falcon, blaze_dave and 10 others like this.
  3. It's terrifying just how good this album is. I can listen to the entire thing without the desire to skip a single song. Bops galore.

It's just so hard to foccacia

4. At least Britney sings the iconic GUV-UH-NUH line.

5. The shock and horror when I only really go to them straight clubs...

6. Not yall shading Mr Brightside like it isn't a jam.

7. Hmmmm WTF!? Is that Myah on 'Work Bitch'? Where the hell did I get the idea that it was one of the sacred songs on the album? What's wrong with me? Are there any sacred songs? Why am I bringing this up again...too much wine!

8. Okay, turns out this will indeed be the tracklist I'm using. I like how the first ten are all the more sex/love-themed songs, and the final four are the ones dealing with betrayals, heartbreak, and so on.

Also updated this post about the singles run etc.

9. Why y'all hate on Liar though? It is great.

10. Yes. We've been through this so many times.

11. I like it a lot, but it's basic and most/99% of the chorus isn't Britney.

The Glory vinyl has disappeared from the official store, so I assume it should be getting pressed soon!

12. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I did this to us. I actually LOVE Work Bitch so much...but this is kinda killing it for me...
    You want legit vocals...you better #BuyGloryoniTunesBitch

13. TR

TR

You can hear two voices in Work, so it's not all Myah.

I'm always late for these goldsoundz snippets, can someone describe the last one? It doesn't load for me.

14. Sis what? This is not a Myah Jean record I was told!

nick_au likes this.
  15. Will Mood ring be on spotify?

16. Not Myah Jean no, but there are a couple of backing singers carrying it. That's the only song that has a touch of the BJ about it.

17. Yeah, I think Liar is great. She sounds amazing and angry through the entire thing which I love.

Laurence, chasingthepast and nick_au like this.
  18. I don't mind back up singers. Britney has always used them and it's cool. Just as long as it's not someone pretending to be her *cough Britney Jean*

Deleted member 22552 and Chris_P like this.
  19. This is an abomination.

HaveASit and Karma like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.