Britney Spears - Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish Tinashe sang her parts more... calm? I don't know Britney sounds really chill and relaxed and sexy, Tinashe sounds more like... cute. But when they share the chorus it's really a moment.

Waiting for a patient fan to remix the stem adlibs we got on the Martini Crew remix in at the end. Merci in advance.

Just listened to it again and it's enjoyable. If it ever took off it would sound nice on the radio as a chill song.

Jessie-J-Alive-iTunes.jpg
At least I had the decency to make this reference to @steste in private ddddd.

I really enjoyed Tinashe's vocals for the second chorus and I think they (only just) managed to use both their adlibs without it sounding messy... but what's the point?

Its funny that goldsoundz said everyone at RCA felt it was missing that extra something to make it a single. Apparently that extra something was just another girl singing it. I guess that explains Britney Jean.
Post of the year right here. Someone who speaks the truth is refreshing.

Just thinking of it makes me desperately want Tinashe to feature on Mood Ring.

Actually - fuck it. Give me that whole Britney & Tinashe album please @God.

Fingers crossed they have a original song together one day!!

Their voices fit so well, which surprised me. Madonna and Britney were a bit creepy, Rihanna and Britney was a mess (on Britney's end), Britney and Miley didnt work at all, but Tinashe and Britney sounded right.

Fingers crossed they have a original song together one day!!

Their voices fit so well, which surprised me. Madonna and Britney were a bit creepy, Rihanna and Britney was a mess (on Britney's end), Britney and Miley didnt work at all, but Tinashe and Britney sounded right.

This is probably her best collaboration in my opinion, next to Me Against the Music and Make Me (though it's obvious in the former that Madonna was simply added afterwards - I mean, "it's just me against the music...and me"?!).

The one new adlib from Britney was the one that should've stayed on the cutting room floor. They should've used the one from Martini Crew remix.

I do also think the song could've benefited with being ever so slightly sped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.