Britney Spears - Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen of mansions, 15 years later.
tumblr_mb8v6gsohC1qi0ofuo1_500.gif
animation-4.gif

he/him
In the way that she's explored bissexuality some times before in her 20s to make money and she's still doing it.

I understand why people like it, specially coming from the Make Me video. I guess I haven't adjusted my expectations yet.

What? Where? Aside from the fact that she experimented with bisexuality in her personal life (which... I doubt she was paid for), I have not seen her using it anywhere notable in her career outside of The Kiss.

What? Where? Aside from the fact that she experimented with bisexuality in her personal life (which... I doubt she was paid for), I have not seen her using it anywhere notable in her career outside of The Kiss.

Apparently dancing with another woman = exploring bisexuality. I don't know how, but that's the other persons logic.

The director is actually very capable of "grander" ideas if you look at his body of work, but I think the direction he took here is intentional. It's very current with all the #swag scenes, girl on girl flirting, even the paint party scenes at the end. Britney needs to connect to a new generation and I think this was what the intent of the video.

Why do people always think that 'bisexuality' = 'asking for attention'?

I haven't been able to watch the video yet, but I'll probably love it.
Girl you're gonna die when you watch it. Let us know what your thoughts were as soon as you watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.