Britney Spears - Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed it. It's a cute video. Good enough to subside the fan distaste from the Make Me video fiasco. She looks great. I'd put in on the level of If U Seek Amy. It serves its purpose.
My only complaint is that she didn't have more scenes with that gorgeous model. That part felt uncooked. Like he was just there for a couple of scenes but it wasn't stitched together into something?

I enjoyed it. It's a cute video. Good enough to subside the fan distaste from the Make Me video fiasco. She looks great. I'd put in on the level of If U Seek Amy. It serves its purpose.
My only complaint is that she didn't have more scenes with that gorgeous model. That part felt uncooked. Like he was just there for a couple of scenes but it wasn't stitched together into something?

His purpose was giving us the scene where Britney licks the milk off of the table, to be honest. It worked for me, like the guy in the Boys video - it wasn't really a storyline, just a catapult to give Brit someone to serve face for. I don't mind the lack of storyline because the theme is well executed and it all just feels fun and sexy.

His purpose was giving us the scene where Britney licks the milk off of the table, to be honest. It worked for me, like the guy in the Boys video - it wasn't really a storyline, just a catapult to give Brit someone to serve face for. I don't mind the lack of storyline because the theme is well executed and it all just feels fun and sexy.

Oh I agree but i wanted moar of him.So you know *wink*

Last edited:
So, I was at school when the video was posted on YouTube, and I had to withhold my stanning for clicking the video otherwise I would've started screaming, which funny I did at home. What can I say? It's everything you could basically ask for. I've seen most people love the video, with the excepting of some comparing it to 'Can't remember to forget you' which ironically it's funny too since there's 'Me against the music'.

I don't see why people thought Tinashe wasn't needed. She might have not added anything to the song itself, however the video needed her. It needed both of them. It just adds the extra sexiness. The bi-curiosity was everything I was hoping it to be.

Jesus, this song just took my virginity. Thank you Godney.

The model while handsome beyond basically everything on this Earth, felt like a prop.
He is basically following her around and did not even get to touch her.

he/him
I'm still screaming at Tinashe's face throughout the video. She was so happy.

CxjSbh9VEAAPPYL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.