Britney Spears - Glory | Page 3370 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Take You Home, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have no clue. I know that she would probably do it if asked. I don't work for her. I know some people at her label, mgmt company, and some associates at the firm who rep her. But I'm not like planning out her next moves on a daily basis.

2. Britney and Justin's affair on Wendy's Hot Topics in 3, 2, 1...

3. Will she be coming to Europe doe

4. Ok but that poster is epic.

The Holy Spearit likes this.
  5. I have heard the rumor that she will do a small Asian tour this year. Probably including China. This announcement about the Israel concert makes me believe the rumor more. Yes Britney come to my country and make me be your Freakshow guest please.
    Off topic: Hi how are you guys doing? I haven't logged in for a really long time. Miss you all. Especially you @ohnostalgia xx

6. She's also planning touring to Europe and South America, Larry was this week at Live Nation's office at LA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Selfishly, I'm only interested if she's touring Europe. Seriously though, I'm happy for her Asian fans. She's never really toured there extensively so they've been waiting a long time.

8. Queen of touring.

neinzedd likes this.
  9. I reckon she's obviously doing a small tour, hopefully she comes to at least a couple of cities in Europe. She's not just coming all that way for one or two dates, let's be real. It's clearly a small obscure tour at least.

10. nn Is this woman wearing a Britney Jean t-shirt?

Lander, Smooth Criminal, Rem and 8 others like this.
  11. That woman is named Dina, and she's the shit.

Shinko and neinzedd like this.
  12. Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  13. Wow, I'm speechless after watching that. Thank you for sharing.

neinzedd and goldsoundz like this.
  14. My Glory album radio playlist on Spotify keeps playing Tinashe, Nicole Scherzinger, J.Lo, JoJo, Timbaland and Carly Rae. Sounds about right.

15. I love her!

Does she have anything to do with Britney professionally? Or is she just an industry friend of Larry's? The fact that such an amazing strong woman is walking around in a Britney t-shirt is brilliant.

16. WHAT THE HELL.

Isn't it a bit strange there haven't been any hints from her camp? Maybe the announcement is a bit further off.

17. Maybe they're testing the waters with the Aisian tour?

It's all quite exciting.

Also that video posted above by Goldsoundz was inspiring to watch. I hope her efforts aren't wasted and the change the industry needs is made. Powerful woman.

Shinko, andru and QueenB like this.
  18. I'm just surprised that paparazzi follow Larry, teebs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.