Britney Spears - Glory | Page 3615 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Take You Home, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's just so eyeroll worthy. Just because you're out of touch doesn't mean culture and art began and ended with your generation. And I wish more pop fans would untangle themselves from this way of thinking.

2. Absolutely, and this applies to both people old enough to have lived through it and those young enough to have never experienced it at all. A Reddit sized mess.

An Insider likes this.
  3. Good.

4. I get what Mr. LaChapelle is trying to say (and he's wrong). Some pop artists are still able to capture the zeitgeist in 2020.

Ms. Belcalis's WAP comes to mind.

colouroffensive, Jamie and TRAVVV like this.
  5. It's weird that he would say that when just last year he himself did a great photoshoot with Lizzo who I would've thought was an obvious trailblazer and someone who captured the zeitgeist, so what is the truth?

Womanizer, stuaw, GimmeWork and 15 others like this.
  6. I loveeeee this concept for Swimming in the Stars. I don’t think we’re getting a video, sadly.

7. If we do, it just be candid videos of her in Maui.

Jordtayylor, Nigel and ally mcbeal like this.
  8. Definitely no video. I just have this mental disorder where I think I'm her A&R people and what creative directions I'd take her career/singles in. Ha!

TRAVVV, PapriKO and Nigel like this.
  9. blaze_dave likes this.
  10. So it is coming next Friday?

11. Yes!

lemonsqueezyy and blaze_dave like this.
  12. Island

Island Staff Member

Don't forget about their iconic mother too! Kris Jenner who?

13. Merry Britmas!

lemonsqueezyy, andru and blaze_dave like this.
  14. Modeblock, Heretic, Angeleyes and 7 others like this.
  15. Beautiful Stranger cover as b-side confirmed

16. It's Beautiful, bitch!

Womanizer, Secret, HEARTCORE and 9 others like this.
  17. “But I thought the old lady dropped it from all her setlists in the end”

Before anyone jumps at me for being ageist, it’s a direct quote and I’m just forever seething M never brings out this classic.

Womanizer, Mikal, BreatheBox and 2 others like this.
  18. I'm guessing they registered it under a fake name and it'll change with the official release

Music Is Death likes this.
  19. This is totally delusional, but what if they're releasing an EP or something and that's the title?

20. Beautiful Stranger is listed as the artist name. That's likely what they had this specific release under at the label so info didn't leak, but it's still identifiable because of the matching initials (BS).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.