Britney Spears - Glory | Page 3664 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Take You Home, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I kid.

Modeblock, He and Stopremix like this.
  2. Fitting as she is the original pioneer of PC music

Womanizer, Burzum, Sunny B and 16 others like this.
  3. Obsessed. I've missed you so much, Britney!

4. Someone on ATRL has the vocal stems and says the lead on this is completely Britney. Background vocals by Mathew Koma and Klara Elias. He's also planning to release the lead vocal track soon, which I'm very eager to listen to!

5. Mood Ring and He About to Lose Me have different merged/background vocals too. This is not a Britney Jean situation at all.

Womanizer, Sunny B, Blue6010 and 10 others like this.
  6. Her transformation into gospel singer Britney Spears on What You Need suggests otherwise.

Womanizer, Sunny B, tea and 18 others like this.
  7. After hearing Swimming in the Stars, I gave in and listened Matches and...

OH

MY

GOD

I just wanna go back 20 years in time to tell my 13-years-old self that his dreams may indeed come true

Sunny B, Modeblock, Waldi and 9 others like this.
  8. Also this is phenomenal. And if Matthew Koma actually releases the vocal stems....an ascending today

Womanizer, Sunny B, tea and 22 others like this.
  9. Gorgeous and otherworldly.

andru, Music Is Death and QueenB like this.
  10. This is gorgeous. Ethereal-ney really never does us wrong.

Sunny B, Steve003, MmmDani and 8 others like this.
  11. Swimming In The Stars is a masterpiece. The drums! THE DRUMS!

Sunny B, Steve003, iRyan and 12 others like this.
  12. Me going on Spotify and seeing the original album cover glaring at me menacingly in all its pixelated glory, knowing what was locked away for the last four years.
    [​IMG]

13. We need an album full of songs like this! Her vocals really suit this kind of production.

Sunny B, Steve003, Vyrisus and 7 others like this.
  14. This song also reminds me that Britney Spears still has one of the most perfectly “pop” voices in the game. I don’t know if it’s her tone or what, but she’s just got this malleability to her vocal that lends itself to basically any treatment, especially one that’s extreme or unconventional

15. What a gorgeous song. Like a warm, familiar embrace so much needed in this wretched year. I love her and missed her so much.

Womanizer, Sunny B, iRyan and 12 others like this.
  16. I know it doesn't mean much, but it's already #57 on iTunes and she hasn't even posted about it.

upu, MmmDani, blaze_dave and 2 others like this.
  17. Ok girls, this is my last rant about the images before I shut my ass up and stream Swimming in the Stars well into the night but I've decided the only way I can make peace with the situation is if Ms Spears posts each picture to her Instagram account come Glory re-release day.. whenever that is again. Oh and post the original music video.

Cheers.
    [​IMG]

18. Man on the Moon and Swimming in the Stars really do make the perfect two-hander for ethereal, breathy sound that Britney does so well (if infrequently).

Alien can be included if they fix the vocals.

Womanizer, Sunny B, Steve003 and 6 others like this.
  19. Invitation and Just Luv Me say hi!

20. Wasn't that Glory?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.