Britney Spears - Glory | Page 3797 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Take You Home, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simply gorgeous.

QueenB, Womanizer, blaze_dave and 3 others like this.
  2. These are gorgeous, by the way. Swimming in the Stars-ney particularly is a serve.

3. Coupure Électrique is currently outstreaming the likes of Stronger, If U Seek Amy, Lucky, Everytime, etc. About time it got some justice!

4. Some fans organised a steaming party to bring its tally over 5 million, which they did.

5. Laughing that Matches isn’t even in Britney’s top 10 popular songs on Spotify but it’s in the Backstreet Boys’ top 5

6. Speaking of, I think it’s cute that AJ is still promoting it ddd

flowersandu, MmmDani, iRyan and 6 others like this.
  7. I still can't get over Toxic being written about The Supervet Noel Fitzpatrick.

Subspace88 likes this.
  8. Re My Prerogative, remember when she actually served us a preview of her iconic intro months before it came out but we had no idea?

MmmDani, iRyan, Womanizer and 2 others like this.
  9. To be fair, Chaotic aired about 1/2 a year after My Prerogative’s release.

10. upu

upu

Sadly it's probably the closest we'll get to a live performance of this song.

flowersandu, MmmDani, iRyan and 7 others like this.
  11. I know she picked it for the message but I always wished she covered Every Little Step or Don't Be Cruel (or even Roni) instead.

Digital_Fossil and lushLuck like this.
  12. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Oh, we're definitely not going to be posting daily streaming updates.

13. Has anyone ordered the new vinyl fairly recently? My friend before Christmas ordered it for me, and it's been due for delivery since the new year and has been cancelled today! Possibly it's all sold out? I still haven't listened to Matches to have something new to hear off the vinyl first time! I'm convinced this whole rerelese is a figment of my imagination at this point

14. If you go to a local vinyl store or even your local UO you may get lucky and find it on the shelves. Amazon shows that it’s in stock

blaze_dave likes this.
  15. Seeing AJ so happy and contented after battling his demons makes me all warm inside.

LPT, Lupita, IfUSeekAmy and 1 other person like this.
  16. Phew, only her best song that is not Mannequin or If I'm Dancing.

IfUSeekAmy likes this.
  17. Lace & Leather is underrated. What a sexy, playful, Prince like bop and the guitars are a great touch. I'm glad she gave it a moment in the Femme Fatale tour.

18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This thread is now closed - please continue ongoing discussion in the general discussion thread, which has been reopened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.