Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me (1st single) | Page 118 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me (1st single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dag, Dec 9, 2010.

1. I've only heard it once and I think I prefer it over "Womanizer" (but not much else).

2. Album title is officially confirmed to be "Omg Is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like".

3. I wish.

4. They're going to have to seriously pull something out of their ass to not make this sound like a 'Cannibal' reject!

5. By the time I hear Britney's unmistakable slutty slithers all over it, this is going to sound crazy-good. Or crazy-amazing. It won't be crap anyway.

6. I hope she runs her life away on the treadmill till the shooting comes. Please, Brit, look gorgeous.

And ~dance~

7. Me too!

8. I'm going to say this, then I'm going to run.

It reminds me of Ke$ha's 'Take It Off'. Only the beginning though!

*runs*.

9. 1. Why the fuck is that annoying prick Ryan Seacrest claiming he got the first listen of the final track when others have clearly stated they have heard the finished product?

2. Since he is apparently getting the premiere on Tuesday, this obviously proves the Facebook campaign false since 2,000,000 hits was supposed to debut the song, right?

3. 'I I I Wanna Go' apparently will be a single according to the wording he uses, correct?

10. yeah, i think there's no facebook anymore.

11. The FB thing was utterly pointless. They'd get the posts in an hour, it would be a waste of time.

12. Is it really important that facebook campaign? I just wanna hear the final track asap.

13. Dr Luke tweet

14. Took 'im long enough

15. coolio

16. This is brand new information! Thank u Dr. Luke, now I can finally go to sleep.

17. RJF

RJF

This whole day has planned so well by her team, I'll admit. Leak a shit early demo, have the internet go into meltdown, and then have Britney herself calm the storm and release single artwork... Before we hear about Ryan Seacrest, and before Dr. Luke says a word on the demo.

Well done, everyone! Cakes and biscuits all round.

18. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Considering the demo sounds like a normal Ke$ha-quality track, imagine what the real thing will sound like once its Britney-quality!

19. I agree. Plus it was rumoured back in mid-Dec that the single was gonna be added to radio on the 11th Jan, so obviously this date has been planned for a while now.

20. I really don't like this demo. The verses are terrible. And maybe it is because Kesha is the demo singer, but it sounds like a Kesha song, and Britney is so above that. I'll wait for the final version but I'm not too excited over this single anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.