Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me (1st single) | Page 120 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me (1st single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dag, Dec 9, 2010.

1. I actually thought it was fan made at first. It looks like another one of those Mark Lindell leftover shots they use on every fucking single now. And the font is awful. Then again this is Britney Spears/Jive's art team were talking about...

2. Exactly my problem with it.

3. I have always thought Britney needed a 'Thriller'. She has so many iconic videos, but she has never had a 'mini-movie' one yet.

4. Dont you think that if Britney makes a 'mini-movie' people would say she's copying Gaga?
    But I'd love a video like that

5. I liked the cover at first, but not anymore. The picture is pretty, but I hate how she never has a facial expression anymore. It's always just this blank stare where she looks tired/dead in the eyes. Where as back in the day she could just look at the camera and do this really sexy seductive looking face without even trying. I still feel like she hasn't gotten her confidence back yet. It's frustrating but I think I'm thinking way too much into it lol. And yes, the font is terrible.

I would like a mini movie sort of video if it was good. I don't like any of Gaga's long videos. Especially Telephone which I think is really really terrible. The horrid acting from Gaga, the tacky costumes, the amount of product placement. It was so messy and overdone/tryhard. I can't believe it's so praised. I think MTV even said it put her on the same level as Michael Jackson.

6. You're going to get eaten alive in here. People around here can't handle hearing that she looks like she's been fighting sleep for 6 years.

7. Was the facebook thing a rumour or simply scrapped?
    I like how people were saying that the team work on things constantly and change things up according to whats happening, makes me think Riz either has royally screwed up their plans or simply kickstarted them?

We seem to have gotten a lot of announcements in one day which has been good but not exactly the well executed promo we were led to believe would happen.

8. Everytime I try to remember the chorus to this I am reminded of these songs instead:

Shattered Glass
    Kesha's Take It Off, Kiss N Tell, Cannibal
    Lil Jon's Hey (the second half of the chorus, also produced by Luke)

9. I'm just so glad the cover picture is beautiful...the font not so much but oh well ha.

10. The font is the only thing that picture's got going for it. It's the same cover as If U seek Amy and Radar.

11. I think my avatar should be the single cover.

12. I know I'm like, humungously late to the show, but where can i hear this 'real' demo? youtube search does not help at all.

13. Except for the Womanizer cover, Jive is known for always choosing the worst font possible. The picture is quite nice.

14. I like the fonts used.

But I'd really like to know if this is a new picture or an old.

15. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01/06/britney-spears-hold-it-against-me-demo-leak/

16. Britannica said it was a new photoshoot.

17. I don´t get the PJ cover review on the first page - but I´ll assume he thinks it´s mediocore

18. I like the picture, and for once I don't think she looks dead behind the eyes. It's not the same look she used to have, but she's weathered now, slightly older, has kids, etc. There's no way she's going to have that glean in her eyes she once did at 18.

The font, on the other hand, is pretty bad. Honestly, it's like they spent 30 seconds scrolling down a font list on Microsoft Word to find something "different".

19. I find the cover a bit generic really. Looks like something from Circus era.... I sort of hoped she'd have black hair for this album too! Makes her stand out and I just like it more.

20. Have you hear that single will premiere today 3:42 ?

http://twitter.com/979KISSFM

I don't really think it's true, but i do think they wanna be known for messing with Britney fans.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.