23. Do Somethin' - 6.56
24. Sometimes - 6.34
25. Outrageous - 6
26. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman - 5.82
27. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know - 5.73
28. Someday (I Will Understand) - 5.69
29. Boys - 5.65
30. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart - 4.78

2 new placements in the list will be revealed daily.

MollieSwift21

Staff member
Doing these reminded be how much I liked the singles from the first two albums and then after she went a little hit and miss. One song I gave a one....

Another great artist after Madonna and Kylie. Ill do mine now too x

P.S. Be prepared to spend quite a while compiling this the Kylie one took a lot longer than I thought it would lol x

Born To Make You Happy is still my favorite if I'm honest. And she got a new pair of boobies for that video.

MollieSwift21

Staff member
I've done this one, and the kylie one and just kept it single digits. It makes easier for the people making it. I don't know how others have been doing it though!

MollieSwift21 said:
From the Bottom of My Broken Heart best not be the single that gets last...

Haha! There's quite a high chance of it happening, isn't there? Well, to be fair, it wasn't a single in Europe, so I don't have any memories of the music video being played on TV or live performances, which is why I don't feel as "attached" to this one. However, I gave two singles an even lower rating.

MollieSwift21 said:
I've done this one, and the kylie one and just kept it single digits. It makes easier for the people making it. I don't know how others have been doing it though!

Same here. I think with 1-10 there's already quite a wide range of ratings that you can give. If it was 1-5, ratings like 2.5 would be more helpful, though.

Just so everyone knows, I've not abandoned this. A heavy workload this week has made me take longer to add up the scores. I should begin the countdown in the next few days.

Nah, cause I've already started adding it up, sorry. I'm doing it a song at a time so if I got more votes it would mess the scores up.

it takes ages just to collate all the scores for each song and then to add them up and average each one. I was surprised how long it took me to do the Kylie one.

Cowboystyle said:
it takes ages just to collate all the scores for each song and then to add them up and average each one. I was surprised how long it took me to do the Kylie one.
edit: Actually, I just had an even better idea. You could use Google forms to put the entries straight into an online spreadsheet. In about five minutes I threw together a form like this as an example: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHZsMXJsT2JWOEszS1I1aElBU0NsQmc6MQ

You fill that out (you wouldn't need a Google account just to fill it out), submit it, and it all comes nicely formatted into a spreadsheet that the maker (and only the maker by default - he would need to send a separate link for others to see it) can easily get averages from. It looks roughly like this:

10p3az5.png

The bottom row is just a simple average of the ratings of each song. i have no idea why the timestamp jumped 3 hours - it certainly didn't take me three hours to make this!

You can make however many questions you want, and accept text answers, as I did here to show that decimals are no issue, or multiple choice answers, or scale answers if you want to force whole-digit ratings.

If you want to play around with this yourself, go here: https://docs.google.com and assuming you have a google account you should be able to figure out how to create a new form and see what you can do with it.

Just something I randomly thought of that might make future single rates a bit easier.

Edit edit: One possible concern you could have with this method is votestuffing. a way to get around that is that, when you start the rate thread and post the form link, ask everyone who submits it to PM you, and you can match up the users who PMd you to the users who submitted forms.