Britney Spears | Page 1127 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Do you lead or follow?
    I definitely lead.
    Is it hard work doing all that leading? It must be a lot easier to just sit around copying people.
    No, it’s not hard work, it’s part of who I am. I love to strive to do things differently. That’s part of why I love what I do – being in this industry because you can, you know, do so many different things, and that makes you who you are.

Brilliant! Haha love her.

2. No offence... but HOW did Popjustice get an interview with Britney Spears? It's the equivalent of Primark selling a range by Versace.

3. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Guest

I enjoyed that interview, probably her best of the era.

4. Ouch....

I loved her Harpers Bazaar interview, not to mention the gorgeous photos!!

5. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Well, H&M have a Versace line!

6. H&M still isn't Primark though.

7. She has had a couple of decent interviews this era, but you could tell her defense shield was up with that one.

8. Well, that's not exactly how I would phrase it, but I'd be interested to know too. You'd never know it from her answers, but Britney's pretty much the holy grail of interviews in the industry.

9. There´s only two types of people in the world,
    the ones that entertains & the ones that observe

10. Is it really all that shocking? Peter and Shoshanna, Britney's UK publicist...seem to have quite the rapport, in her current era.

And the haters just have to sit back and observe from their insignificant place among her world...so sad.

11. After watching that 2 times trough i realised you could move the vidoe around

12. Britney girl, you should not be doing interviews with the same website that has recently talked with Will Young and Marina and the Diamonds. Recognise your Queen Status.

13. I hope you're joking. I think it's wonderful that Britney has done an interview with Popjustice. Good job, Peter!

14. I would never joke about Godney~~

15. Peter seems very pally with Shoshanna Stone, plus Britney still has a few tickets left to shift over here...Bob's your uncle.

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It was indeed a case of 'decent enough questions/boring answers'.
    You should really just ask artists like her 20 saucepan questions because you catch them off guard with questions they can't possibly prepare.

17. LJB

LJB

So you're implying Britney has some sort of severe anxiety disorder?

Of course, none of us know. But what are the chances of something who is more than fit to be infront of a camera, do interviews, stadium performances - having such a specific and severe case of anxiety. Oh, and we know Spears has been in court before (for more pressing and important issues) and apparently didn't defecate or start clawing at her face or something, so that would mean this severe anxiety disorder exclusively of court environments has developed, untested, in the past few months.

And after that, anxiety disorder of one situation still isn't cause for a conservatorship.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.