Britney Spears | Page 2659 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Not really.

2. Of course. This, Everytime, Early Morning, Out From Under, Touch Of My Hand, Criminal.

Gorgeous ballads / mids. Not fluff like Don't Let Me Be The Last To Chart..

An Insider likes this.
  3. I bought it. It's good.

chrisconfessed likes this.
  4. I love Someday and I'm a sucker for remixes that turn ballads into stompers, so I adore the Hi-Bias Remix too!

Steve003 likes this.
  5. I haven't read it since it came out but at the time I remember enjoying it.

chrisconfessed likes this.
  6. Everyone makes fun of the lens flare on the Glory cover, but Ooh La La really takes the cake....

[​IMG]

I mean like, where is it even coming from?

7. The Hi-Bias remix of Everytime is really good too. Never knew they did a Someday remix, I'll have to check it out.

HEARTCORE likes this.
  8. I really love Ooh La La.

9. So do I.

10. I was just thinking today that Britney has released music -even if it was just one song- every year since 1998 except 2010 and 2014. It feels like it was less consistent than that, but I'm pretty sure thats right.

QueenB likes this.
  11. She didn't release in 2006 either did she?

12. Its easy to forget, but she was in fact a featured vocalist on rap legend Kevin Federlines debut album.

Ray, Petty Mayonnaise, TRAVVV and 2 others like this.
  13. She didn't release anything in 2006 either, but yeah, I was thinking about how crazy it was how she's never stopped.

EDIT: Oop didn't hear see that one! And neither did the rest of the world.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. I had almost managed to wipe my mind of the existence of that, so thank you!

lushLuck and Drew like this.
  16. Never forget the PopoZão.

blaze_dave, sexercise, Rem and 6 others like this.
  17. The original 'buzz single'. An absolute mess that it didn't make the album.

18. The instrumental is genuinely enjoyable, the song itself though is pants.

19. andru and QueenB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.