Britney Spears | Page 2925 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. oh wow a combo

2. Well if its any consolation, even if it hasn't been certified yet Work Bitch is platinum. It sold like 950k downloads. Factor in streaming and its platinum.

QueenB likes this.
  3. They were talking about the UK, no?

4. Oh. I should probably have read the last page.

Rem and Sanctuary like this.
  5. Fair enough. Page Six is reporting it now too, and they are (or used to be) pretty reputable, so I'm thinking it's probably true, or else her team probably would have issued a denial. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

If she does a different show at a different venue, I'm curious to see what it would look like. Piece of Me was already a greatest hits show, so I'm not sure how they would re-configure the set list.

6. Another Piece Of Me.

teenageluminary and He like this.
  7. Piece of Me: Reworked, re-envisioned, re-imagined.

8. Even if it's a new show, I feel like the set list will be pretty much the same (except for the album tracks).

9. TM

TM

She needs a new global smash like 'Toxic'.

A new 'For The Record' would also be nice, but I don't think she'll ever do anything like that again.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  10. Rem

Rem

[​IMG]

Ferk, nikkysan, flowersandu and 9 others like this.
  11. I love that really low sort of robotic "strong" that comes in right at the start.

12. Too bad the performance doesn’t live up to that

lushLuck likes this.
  13. Well I just bought the last two of these at my local Target today. Along with the men’s Britney tee they’re now selling.

14. I love how my generation is now old enough to work in positions where they make stuff like selling Britney candles and tshirts at Target in 2018 a thing.

15. The fact the the Britney tee was sitting between Selena and Golden Girls tees. Do straight men not shop at Target anymore? The gays have truly won.

16. Femme Fatale still goes off!!

Ferk, sexercise, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  17. I’m laughing too hard at this

18. The perks of the star being 16 when breaking through and the fanbase being 5 years old.

19. Breathe onE me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.