Britney Spears | Page 3118 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. She looks so good I can't even.
    *cries in Chinese*

LPT, MYCAL, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  2. He

He

She really looks amazing.

Kii at them making her legs that long.

Shinko and andru like this.
  3. One of the local gays on Facebook that is a self-declared Britney-obessed stan shared one of those photos with the caption 'Brit, you know I love you, but sis... no...'

*deletes*

Mr.Arroz, Crisp X, Kenny and 14 others like this.
  4. I love the first pic! I hope we get it in HQ soon

GimmeWork and QueenB like this.
  5. Done!

Attached Files:

Suburbia, QueenB and andru like this.
  6. Put the Name of the First Single Here is registered as a Britney co-write produced by Marshmallow. Well hello! Let's celebrate that!

Vixen, GimmeWork, Shinko and 2 others like this.
  7. I was surprised at how long her legs ACTUALLY are when I saw the Oops catsuit in Vegas. I swear they are 60% of her height...

8. It seems like her team finally did something right with this Kenzo campaign. Even newspapers in Belgium are mentioning it. And they're being positive about it!

And if there are people saying it doesn't look like her, who cares? She's wearing a lot of make-up, there's photoshop going on. That's the way these adverts are made. And even back in her prime she had shoots that made her look different.

Shinko, Hugo A., QueenB and 1 other person like this.
  9. Just listened to Born to Make You Happy on repeat.

Still one of her very best.

Just to show you how much I caaaaaaaare

10. Yass! She looks beautiful!

11. She weirdly looks like Tinashe in the face in some of those.

12. Have I mentioned that we stan an iconic Queen? 'Cause, uh... we stan an iconic Queen.

LPT, MYCAL, Overdose and 10 others like this.
  13. Goodbye.

LPT and QueenB like this.
  14. Godney served by Kenzo.

Got my wallpaper etc. sorted.

blaze_dave, QueenB and AndrewKuttler like this.
  15. Any of these would make an excellent album/single cover! I'm so snatched!

QueenB likes this.
  16. To be fair, the Make Me single cover is one of the best of her career. I have high hopes that they'll try hard to get the next album cover right given what happened with the last one.

LPT, MYCAL, Mirwais Ahmadzaï and 8 others like this.
  17. After Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, and Glory all had variations of the same cover, I'm not holding my breath for improvement.

18. Honestly, she's got more 'meh' / 'shit' covers than great ones, so I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'm hoping for rather than expecting an improvement with the next album cover.

19. It's weird because some of the photos look absolutely fantastic, whereas others are utterly dire. There's no real middle ground.

QueenB and vendredi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.