Britney Spears | Page 3139 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Where did you get the blank template from please? I NEED to do this! Slave is a worthy choice.

blaze_dave likes this.
  3. Thank you!

Update: I've got it down to the final four but it's like picking my favourite child, I can't pay dust to any of them. It's between Get Naked, Baby One More Time, I Run Away and Make Me. Surprises have been Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know reaching the quarter finals and Email My Heart reaching the last 16?!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    lushLuck and QueenB like this.
  4. It was a flop and of questionable quality.

OT:
    1. Overprotected
    2. Sometimes
    3. BOMT
    4. Body Ache

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  5. RJF

RJF

Things Gaga got from her last album:

- A platinum certification
    - A Top 5 single
    - A headline solo slot at the Super Bowl
    - A headline solo slot at Coachella
    - A sold out world tour
    - Grammy nominations

Things Britney got from her last album:

- "Up next: BEYONCÉ!"

Goodbye now.

6. It wasn’t a flop though? It wasn’t as big as The Fame but that doesn’t make it a flop.

People can’t see passed the fact that they may not have gotten the music they wanted but need to realise this doesn’t make it a flop.

Vasilios likes this.
  7. Stan wars are so utterly embarrassing.

8. Maybe next era we can avoid Britney vs Gaga/Beyonce/whoever wars perhaps? She should be able to coexist in a world where other pop stars are enjoying more success without fans getting triggered over it.

like that's gonna happen

9. It’s gotten to the point with Stan wars that if a Britney stan is attacking another artist I feel this urge to defend them out of sheer embarrassment

nikkysan likes this.
  10. There's no need to bash other artists here, and there's also no need to compare Britney to Gaga or anyone else for that matter. They're both completely different artists and Britney has 10 years over her so comparisons are very much pointless. Let's leave stan wars to ATRL.

11. I’m not sure if I choked, gasped or laughed.

12. Exactly, it's like trying to compare white wine with red wine.
    Both do their own thing that they do best.

God I'm an alcoholic..

13. Eh, Joanne was a terrible album, in my opinion, but I wouldn’t say it flopped.

The article is strange because I agree with some points, but it uses weird examples. Blackout was in a very different situation as Artpop and Bionic. So is Reputation. “Flops” gain a cult following not just because they’re flops, but because they tick all the boxes for a certain demographic. In short, they’re “underrated”.

I do agree though that as a culture, we’re more vicious towards females past their peak than males. You can see it in how the GP discusses Madonna against MJ, Prince, etc.

14. [​IMG]

matthew., Ferk, aleksssa and 2 others like this.
  15. Leave Britney alone.

16. This thread is a scream.

17. image.jpeg image.jpeg

She's back at it on Instagram with that Apple emoji.

She looks gorgeous.

GimmeWork, Womanizer, MYCAL and 13 others like this.
  18. Shinko and QueenB like this.
  19. Did I just wake up in 2011? Are people still fucking arguing over who’s fav is better?

Smooth Criminal, Hugo A. and QueenB like this.
  20. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.