Britney Spears | Page 4254 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Me in lockdown craving any and all physical intimacy
    [​IMG]

Womanizer, Overdose, Daniel L and 7 others like this.
  2. I see her incorporating the Make Me choreo into her workouts.

[​IMG]

NoSoyCortés, andru, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  3. You know it’s the other way around.

4. Don't think I've ever seen this performance.

It's cool how they filmed it three times and edited the whole thing together.

QueenB and AndrewKuttler like this.
  5. It's now just hitting me that it might be.. sometime before the next album. Starting to miss her bad. It doesn't help that she's such a positive force on social media, radiant, upbeat queen.

johnoclock, Angeleyes, QueenB and 6 others like this.
  6. I'm just so gald she decided to come to Glasgow in 2018. Seeing her was like a dream, I was on such a high and it feels unreal. I cried the second she came on stage. "DON'T BE NAUGHTY" and "URINE??" will never leave my mind.

QueenB, Jordtayylor, Blue6010 and 3 others like this.
  7. Britney is the eighth biggest female touring act so far, having performed to more than 6 million fans!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. 'Celtic Woman'

Burzum likes this.
  9. And just behind Cher and Celine in number of shows. 628! A hard working pop girl. She deserves the world!

10. Another viral tweet from comrade Britney ddd

11. I don’t think there are any maybes about it. Relevancy isn’t the issue, it’s the lack of output.

12. Then she'd fit alongside former singer turned fashion designer Rihanna.

13. And noted philanthropist Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.

14. Yeah, didn’t Glory come out months after Anti and she was touring till Autumn 2018? It doesn’t make any sense, does it?

15. upu

upu

Finally!
    Circus is the next one to hit 100M.

16. A decade later and I still stan the original Circus tour outfits.

Womanizer, Jacques, nooniebao and 2 others like this.
  17. I was last week years old when I read Can't Stop The Pop's text about Born To Make You Happy to find out that Britney has a prego-belly at the beginning of the video.

QueenB likes this.
  18. Oh yes. The original concept was centered around a pregnant Brit but Jive felt the concept didn’t match her young audience at the time so it was changed to the released video.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.