Britney Spears | Page 4261 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. That 3 choreography is horrendous.

Stopremix likes this.
  3. I feel the opposite? It feels like she finally has reached that respected / icon status among most people. Not to mention she’s been going viral literally everyday for the past month.

Rem, Womanizer, An Insider and 7 others like this.
  4. LiK

LiK

Yup 100% this! Also She totally carried this same cocky Energy into the VMA performance. I love hearing her sarcastic devilish way she says "Oooh... I did it again" right at the end of that performance. As if she knew she just further solidified herself as the most electrifying performer in the biz.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. And isn't Circus or Femme Fatale her most streamed album now?

6. Her answers here are pretty interesting but it's also clear that she was completely over the intense worldwide promo schedule she was on.

7. I want her to write a self-help book or something.

Blue6010, Rem, HEARTCORE and 13 others like this.
  8. I like that little bit of feistiness from her.

1991, chasingthepast and Conan like this.
  9. Her self-help album is coming.

Conan and lushLuck like this.
  10. It’s funny she brought up Chicago here. I’m pretty sure she was supposed to have a small role in the film.

11. Yea, Lucy Liu's part. Although apparently no offer was ever actually made because Rob Marshall didn't really want her in the movie.

lushLuck and mindtrappa like this.
  12. That could have been a moment, although I love Lucy Liu as Kitty.

Stopremix and lushLuck like this.
  13. Oh my god, this mashup. I had a copy downloaded onto my iPod classic back in the day and used to listen to it over and over again.

Britney’s voice in the verses over that backing track...*chef’s kiss*.

14. I think this is very 2007.

Her younger fans are around the age of the new generation of popstars, who mostly cite her as an influence. Every VMAs is basically a "Who will have their Britney moment?" show for them. Her older fans may not be buying her music anymore, but they'd fill up the seats at her concerts to bop to her music, watch her lip sync and make faces on stage.

I'd say there's a very obvious question in her musicianship and talent as an artist overall, but she's widely regarded as an icon. I'd love for her to prove people wrong on the former and who knows? She might come up with something that'd surprise us. But I'd say she's on the public's good side more now than ever.

15. BRITNEY SPOKE ABOUT THE JUSTIN BREAK UP *ALERT*
    Edit: she deleted the post but

5467F60A-CA94-445F-B1A5-958771EC3446.jpeg

and back up again.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    NoSoyCortés, Rem, Womanizer and 9 others like this.
  16. I screamed at the IG upload!!!! I love her energy!!!!

blaze_dave likes this.
  17. Britney Jean Spears ...
    She's the sweetest isn't she ?

18. She deleted it she is truly chaotic right now I love it

blaze_dave likes this.
  19. She really is one of a kind. I wonder if she’ll upload it again.

MmmDani, HolyWater and blaze_dave like this.
  20. What song was she serving choreo to?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.