Britney Spears | Page 4823 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I don’t think anyone lives with her. One of her boyfriends said recently she’s in the house alone. They wouldn’t let her leave it alone though.

2. [​IMG]
    Deuxmoi is usually reliable. What if it's a book or a tell all interview?

QueenB and BricksAndStrings like this.
  3. Oh I meant the properties in Louisiana and the condo in Florida.

Drew likes this.
  4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's calming to know that the way that we perceive her, is the way that she actually is. She's really only ever tried to spread joy to other people, and those people really exploited her until she felt she had no one or no way forward.

It makes her captions about having control again after 13 years that much more compelling. I think of how much my life has changed in the same amount of time, and it is so heart-wrenching that she lived every one of those days wishing that she could be freed, respected, and acknowledged; that she did her best to play "their game" in hopes that it would be enough to treat her well. That's the pureness of her heart - she still believed that she if she did well, she'd be OK. It's literally that fans leaked the court audio that all of this happened. And to hear her desperation during it all? She never retreated or gave up. She never let this eat her alive.

Who else?​

huntypoo, GimmeWork, tea and 25 others like this.
  5. They’re just 50% reliable because some of their rumors do turn out false (the other 50% they’re 100% true). If ever, I would rather she do a book or documentary just because she’ll earn coin and creative control over it. If I’m not mistaken, you don’t earn anything from an Oprah interview nor get a say on the editing?

IfUSeekAmy likes this.
  6. She makes it so easy to stan. What a pure soul.

7. Perhaps not, but Oprah has to do the interview.

It would also be 20 years since their last interview so the conversation sort of "picking up where we left off" would be iconic.

8. I’m being completely serious when I say I feel like Rosie O’Donnell would be a good person to interview her. She likes Britney. She has kept up on what goes on with Britney. They had a fun chemistry back in the day. Rosie can do serious and provide moments of levity. I don’t know that Oprah cares at all about Britney Spears. It would just be another ratings interview for her.

GimmeWork, Espeon, Lioncourt and 15 others like this.
  9. We need a book and an explosive tell all! (If she wants to that is)

10. They produced this cover story before the first documentary was released. I love that they went there for a cover!

Music Is Death, Conan, QueenB and 2 others like this.
  11. I'm only a casual Britney fan, but every now and again out of nowhere I think about her and have an overwhelming surge of admiration over how strong she is to get through everything she's been through at this point.

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

That caption....she’s really spelling it out - it’s quite hard-hitting? She only deserves the best life from now on, nothing less will do.

blaze_dave and QueenB like this.
  13. I don’t know her current feelings about the New York documentaries (it may have thawed a bit since even Mathew used their findings in the last hearing), but if ever she’s changed her mind on them, I think Liz and Samantha would make great interviewers. They’ve followed the case very closely, have been important figures in the #FreeBritney movement and seem like very articulate and respectful women, in general. A full circle moment in many ways.

It’s important for the interviewer to be respectful of Britney and at the same time, guide her train of thought with well thought out questions and follow ups (which Oprah is particularly good at, to be fair), and actually challenge her a bit to create something insightful and give justice to her and her story. The thing is there are so many angles to her story from that of a feminist reading, a legal standpoint, human interest, mental health, etc. that it would be a task to cover all bases without overwhelming her.

ateensfan, chasingthepast and QueenB like this.
  14. Agreed. BritneyLawArmy (they’re pretty reliable) seems to be hinting at something else, though…

If true, this could be really big for her.

Jordtayylor and QueenB like this.
  15. Sounds like they're just guessing. I'm taking this with a pinch of salt considering she posted not even 24 hours ago on Instagram that she wants to stay away from the business...

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  16. Maybe she will go into screen writing. She's put out the idea of writing a book before so could be a Netflix series. It would be interesting to see her work behind the camera, rather than in front for a bit.

An Insider likes this.
  17. In the same post she mentioned the possibility of doing an interview. And the anon clearly says it’s got nothing to do with music or movies. I’m taking it with a pinch of salt too but who knows really. Guess we will find out soon enough.

18. Tarantino might have to pack his bags, if so.

19. If you want a podcast type thing then that could work but this also feels a bit not wanting Oprah just because she's the obvious choice. But there's a reason she should do it – because she's the best at what she does.

20. “She’s an awesome girl…as a person she’s a tiger.. I have so much respect for her..”

tea, aboutyounow, maneater83 and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.