Britney Spears | Page 4893 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I’m conducting research into the meaning of this iconic utterance.

ma’am I'm a catholic slut !!! You wanna join me at a mass and I can serve your husband my certificate on shopping for anonymous players ???”

I know that I agree with every word, but I don’t understand them. Thoughts?!

GimmeWork and Carlo like this.
  2. I've long ago accepted that I'll only understand around 30% of what Britney posts on Instagram.

3. This headline said it best:

4. I might start referring myself and everyone I know as a Catholic slut from now on.

Sam, GimmeWork, Ti_v and 3 others like this.
  5. Brunetteney is back?!

deepheat03 and Womanizer like this.
  6. She needs to drag Matt Lauer next, although his career's already over so maybe that's why she's spared him ddd.

7. Matt is scum but that interview was also bad cuz of Britney. She was not prepared for an interview.

8. I’m so glad she dragged Diane. The world was a fucking strange place in the early 2000s. Like it’s just really hard to even fathom that asking such invasive questions was considered socially acceptable and no one seemingly questioned it.

Sam, Womanizer, GimmeWork and 6 others like this.
  9. Right?! Like, “Someone wants to kill you. Pretty justified, no?”

Womanizer, chasingthepast and Jawshxx like this.
  10. Not even a someone, it was the fucking First Lady of Maryland!

11. RMK

RMK

Does anyone know who actually photographed In The Zone's shoot? Both Ranjit Singh Grewal and Patrick Demarchelier pop up when you search.

12. Pretty sure the cover shot was taken from a 2003 Cosmo shoot by Patrick Demarchelier.

Womanizer and Stopremix like this.
  13. I'm so glad that creative decision was made instead of using one of the shots where she's wearing her "Kelly" wig (from the Thankful era).

[​IMG]

14. They used images from both photographers. Patrick shot the cover and some other booklet shots. Ranjit was used for the back and booklet shots as well.

15. The In the Zone cover shot might be my favourite image of her, although that could be biased because of how good the music behind it is.

upu, maikos87, Womanizer and 2 others like this.
  16. As far as album covers go, I’ve still gotta hand it to Britney. It just pops.

17. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Nn the only good album cover excluding reissues Britney has is In The Zone.

Womanizer and blaze_dave like this.
  18. Oops would like to have a word!!! I'd also argue that the International cover for Baby One More Time is pretty decent as well.

Robert, maikos87, Overdose and 5 others like this.
  19. You don’t think Britney is a good album cover?!

maikos87 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.