Britney Spears | Page 4984 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Fuck Robin Greenhill. True scum.

Womanizer likes this.

2. Hmm. Maybe a red carpet is on the way?

GimmeWork, sexercise, tea and 30 others like this.
  3. Obsessed with her smile in that. That big, genuine, beautiful Britney smile, I melt for. Beyond excited for everything coming her way.

4. She’s glowinggggg

5. Britney and Donatella serving like it's 2002

6. I loooove her smile. She's so youthful and happy.

Womanizer likes this.
  7. A wedding dress is way more likely.

Maria likes this.
  8. She looks amazing. It could be wedding related or maybe that blind about a Versace campaign was true after all.

Womanizer, neinzedd, Maria and 2 others like this.
  9. Imagine being Sam and being surrounded by so many legends.

10. I definitely think a red carpet is likely with the Oscars in a couple of days. Plus it looks like there's a team of people behind them so it's not just a chit chat

11. Her million dollar smile is back! It's honestly so beautiful seeing her this happy and free.

Blue6010, Womanizer, neinzedd and 3 others like this.
  12. The fact that she is wearing two different tops makes me think there was some sort of fitting going on.

IfUSeekAmy, Ti_v and blaze_dave like this.
  13. This is a case for the f̶b̶i̶ Britney Army

[​IMG]

14. Don't think this was posted, but it's such a great (albeit very long) rundown of Free Britney and how aspects of it devolved into the toxicity and delusion that we now dub "BAnon". Nice to know that there are other fans who are fed up with these people who were given a platform within the movement. It's certainly ruffled the feathers of those it takes aim at, mainly That Surprise Witness' dd

Andy French, sexercise, tea and 7 others like this.

15. She's such a fashion icon in 2022. I love it. Does anyone know where is that second shirt from?

tea likes this.
  16. I think what a lot of fans have forgotten is that #FreeBritney ‘s origins were based on actual court documents and some reliable testimonies, not analyzing Instagram videos.

Overdose likes this.
  17. Well, this article is analyzing the origins of behaviors that have now become a larger issue within a very specific part of the fanbase. It's not suggesting that FreeBritney was born out of deconstructing her Instagram posts.

18. Yeah, I meant that the current B-Anon now tends to use #FreeBritney as proof they were right when the original movement evolved from much more reliable sources than… whatever they’re doing now. A lot of the posts I’ve been seeing are genuinely worrying.

19. Oh okay, yeah. Sorry I couldn’t figure out the tone of what you meant dd. But yeah I agree. I think what bothers me most aside from the obvious is that a lot of these people who have big platforms weren’t even fans until a couple years ago. They quite literally got interested in Britney because of the abuse she was dealing with. Some of them haven’t even heard a Britney album. It’s wild and suspicious to me, especially in light of that documentary that used Britney’s story to peddle Q conspiracies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.