Britney Spears | Page 4993 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Crying.

2. Amazing news so happy she’s getting what she deserved.

3. Aww that’s amazing! So happy for her!!

blaze_dave likes this.
  4. O.M.G

blaze_dave likes this.
  5. RMK

RMK

Congratulations to her! Also, the genes. This child has the most attractive parents ever, my god.

Laurence, rav4boy, Rob and 1 other person like this.
  6. Since you all mentioned her 2007 VMAS performance, I decided to go give it a watch. Haven’t seen it in about a decade and my first thought was, she must be cold.

Delighted to hear her baby news. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

7. Ahh I'm so happy for her!! You can tell how much she's wanted another baby.

blaze_dave likes this.
  8. Love how she casually announces it. I'm so happy for her!

9. Congrats to her!

10. Is she trolling? I'm having to re-read the caption multiple times

11. I'd like to think she knows better than to joke about that. I'm over the moon for her since it's what she wanted most over the conservatorship.

12. I hope she is she’ll be thrilled!!

But it also reads as her making a light hearted comment about her own image to then discuss her depression during pregnancy. Not a clear one but that’s our Brit keeping us guessing!!

13. Major outlets are all reporting it, so it'll be hysterical if she was just being silly but... I'm so, so happy for her if it's true. She deserves the world, and she's wanted another baby for so long.

The way she casually told the world under a random picture of a tea cup and flowers... I love her.

14. Still don't know if that's a hard and fast pregnancy announcement, but if so, soo happy for her!

15. It was so random and casual, but also very Britney lol! Congratulations B!

16. Casually dropping pregnancy news like that seems like an extremely Britney thing to do. Thrilled for her!

Maria and blaze_dave like this.
  17. The beauty of freedom. Congratulations to our queen; so so happy for her.

scottdisick94 and blaze_dave like this.
  18. I feel like she’s just saying she ate too much.

19. I need a proper statement from Mathew before I get excited about anything dd. Britney plays too much.

20. Ahhh! I am so thrilled for her if true. I hope it's the little girl (or somewhat girl) she's wanted. <333

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.