Britney Spears | Page 4994 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I’m happy she’s getting what she wants. Congrats, Brit!

2. I’ll be waiting to see if Sam commend on her post. Our queen keeping us on our toes.

3. So happy for her. She deserves the world and she's obviously wanted another baby for such a long time. With those genes... stunningly gorgeous kid incoming.

neinzedd likes this.
  4. Our very own pop princess, now Queen of Pop, has a special announcement she would like to make!

5. I reread the post and I also think that seems to be the case lol but queen already broke the internet

6. So happy for her! She deserves all the happiness in the world. I’m glad she’s finally living the life she’s always wanted.

7. When her next post is a random picture of cornbread or a re-post of some photo from her backyard that she's put up 100 times with no acknowledgement of this supposed pregnancy...

[​IMG]

8. She keeps saying "food pregnant", which is giving me hesitation...

Aiden likes this.
  9. My understanding was truly that she is eating too much these days but then I saw in the internet people saying she is actually pregnant, so I hope it’s true! Congratulations!

Aiden likes this.
  10. What better time to stream this beautiful, underappreciated hymn.

Hunter, ThisIsRogue, Verandi and 9 others like this.
  11. I love how it's literally impossible to interpret her posts even when she says something clearly.

Music Is Death, Dijah., LPT and 13 others like this.
  12. Whether she is or isn’t… I think so much time has past since we’ve had a less filtered version of Britney that some have forgot she’s a bit of a troll.

blaze_dave and Runawaywithme like this.
  13. If she puts this into a new song I am praying it’s more this than My Baby. The spectrum really is nightmare to 10/10.

14. One of my favorite reviews of Circus ( I have no idea which one it was) said something along the lines of "My Baby is an ode to one of her children (she has two, its unclear which one the song is about)" and it always makes me laugh. It's just such a clumsy song, no matter how sweet intentioned it is.

15. Wait

16. Delighted for her, and obsessed at the way she just casually mentioned it in a caption of a completely unrelated photo.

Never change!

17. Yay! Now I'm excited! Congrats, Brit

blaze_dave likes this.
  18. I'm so fucking happy for her. A year or so ago, I really never thought any of this would happen. The way things have changed for her so quickly is incredible, and she really only has herself to thank. She went to court and demanded the life that she wanted. I'm so thankful that she's actually getting to live it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.